places to visit in mcleodganj

JJ

Prime VIP
places to visit in mcleodganj ....?

Going on Saturday...

Daso vadia g places jithe crowd vi vadia hove .:)

Jus

Filhaal..
Shiva Cafe, if you love to smoke weed

If you drink, you can drink on the bank of a river on the way to Mcleod

Massage Centers

Trekking to Triund

Monastery

A few good eating joints, Jungle Hut on Bhagsu Road and also some Panjabi Dhaba that serves variety of delicious Paronthe and Maggi, Others I just can't recollect!

Baki dekhan nu bohat kush aa, o dassan di lorh nai, aape dis jaana :p

tomarnidhi

I told you abt 2 eateries earlier & this kachcha rasta to the waterfall .. moreover go to dharamkot , its scenic & has good eateries .. crowd is good only in Bhagsu & dharamkot I feel .. Mcleodganj is full of loud punjabis (no offence meant) .. also plz ensure u or ur pals dont stare down women or pass comments ( in short dont be desi :p) u will see israeli settlements here in bhagsu ... there are some good eateries here ... mcleodganj ke theke se 2 mins away , a road going to the left .. u take 10 steps u hv this shop on ur right which sells local fruit wines .. uske aage there are 2-3 joints .. they are a good place to hang out with locals & firangis .. there is a mandir on the left as well but kinda ignored ... german bakery has some good deserts .. there are some massage centers here as well ..

in mcleodganj u must visit the dalai lama's monastery .. ethe market vi lagda .. u might like stuff they sell over there

go to Dal lake.. there is Naddi village closeby with great views ... see the cricket ground where IPL matches happened, Trek to Triund

I can tell u loads but I suggest u take a bag pack, wear ur sneakers & explore ... there are tons of things to do

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Prime VIP
Thanks for giving those info..
This will help me to explore lot of location's