online trading help !!

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
you cannot truly earn profit in online trading. it is like addicting gamble. please stay away. if you have some money please invest in deposits like MIP/QIP/LIC/PPF. Please take option after considering tax etc

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
if investment is of tune of few lacs and you want monthly return then opt for monthly income scheme deposit in which the interest paid each month. if quarterly option is selected the interest is paid once in every three month i.e. quarter. for money back after every 5 year LIC moneyback if you want your money after 7 year then PPF account. only ppf is limited to 1.5lacs per year investment.

onlycheema

Banned
^Yeah bind your money for 5-7 years. How is that smart investment at all? And ample amount of money can be made from online trading, just that probability is against you.

Robbi, these are different options for different people, and since real money is involved, it has severe repercussions and maybe high rewards. Stock trading is increasingly lucrative, but involves high risk too. While i cannot verify the authenticity of that particular website, but I would like to steer you towards online stocks markets which let you play with real stocks and fake money. You learn how to deal with market fluctuations. Also look into hedge funds, stock shorts and penny stocks. If you get the hang of fluctuations, build intuition... you can go far within a short time. Don't be afraid, but be knowledgeable.