Online Storage For Data

Dj Jags

Elite
Anyone have knowledge about online storage where I can upload all my data like files, documents & music as a back up. Should be 500 GB or more.

Thanks

G

GuptID

500 GB that too on cloud? are you sure you want to share your personal stuff with cloud storage companies who every now and then tends to pass the customers personal info. to intelligence/state sponsored agencies?
IMHO, better setup your own NAS as in the longer run this is going to be a much cheaper and safer investment.

If you really wants to go with cloud storage then you have many options like Amazon Cloud Storage/iCloud/Google Drive/OneDrive/Drop Box/Box/Tresorit/Mega/SpiderOak etc etc. Among all of these, only trustworthy services are from SpiderOak and Tresorit, rest are just too lame for my kinda use.

As of now, there is a much cheaper option that is, buy MSO 365 Home subscription for one year and you'll be entitled with Free 1TB storage but as I said before, go for your own NAS and access the desired files using FTP -by doing this you'll have 100% control over your data. :)

Dholcutznet

DC-Where Quality Matters
baidu only offer 5gb free then if u paid some amount u can get upto 2tb

20 min jindgi de kharab ho gye registration de chakkar vich

2nd sala max 150kbps to upar nai jandi ona da pave external jo software oh v use kar lao.

total bastwa of time hai sasur