Quad ou octa core

Picture quality superb

Front can min 5 mp....selfie queen an main :giggle

Music loud
Etc etc

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
xiaomi Mi 5 launch hona dec 3 nu, wait kar la.

It is expected that Mi 5 will have a 5.2-inch QHD (1440x2560p) screen, 4GB RAM, 16MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, fingerprint scanner, USB Type C and the latest version of MIUI software.
Xiaomi is expected to launch Mi 5 at approximately Rs 21,000 in India.

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
Koi Phone dasso Ik do Lakh ala. Pata lage phone aa. Ki Khidone jihe dasi jane oo.:p

Ede taan madam ji roz daan kar dene hone. :p

Meri Manno Samsung Guru le lo.:p

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
madam ji je high hardware phone cheap price ch lene taan mezu /coolpad/geoini/YU/huawei/MI de model dekh lo. other wise samsung A8/Galaxy S5 HTC M9 Sony Z5 iphone 6s dekh lo.

U

Unregistered

At the launch, both HTC m8 & m9 were dead on arrival all because of marginal high price and stark features compared to other flagships. m8 somehow managed to stand for bit albeit high price -gracious courtesy of SAMSUNG's S5 because it was also a blunder & big fail at that moment. :hd

If thats what you want then definitely go for either of them. :hassa

if, at this moment I have to choose a device which offers a premium feel at not so exorbitant price and justifies it to an extent then my pick would be OnePlus X. Its a gorgeous looking device with great specs and definitely looks good in a girls hand.

On the other hand, HTC's newly unveiled A9 is also a very good pick, only if you want a HS that depicts the iPhone persona at a much lower price.

Your third choice could be Gionee's new mettle chick S Plus. Again, its also a very good looking device.

FWIW, I have shared my perspective from a girls POV because when it comes to a smart device (-for a girl) then it should look good no matter what the spec sheet says about the internal parts. :p

Unfortunately, all the devices b/w the price point of 7k-15k looks exactly same and almost offers same set of hardware configuration. IMHO, these devices are not so good looking as all of them have the same cheap plasticity feel.

On Android Ecosystem, without a doubt SAMSUNG Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/Edge is a clear winner by quarter leaps amongst its class. From my own experience all of 'em are hands down winners at any aspect. :)

if you can up your budget ante then definitely go for one of them. :)

If you wants to be a part of a closed ecosytem where consumers are shakled in a closed perimeter then you can look forward to iSheeps but the newly launched flagships does not justifies its price by any point.

Last but not least, if you are looking for a stellar device which at the moment has a niche following but will definitely up its game in next couple of months then you can go for Microsoft's new flagships i.e. 950/950XL.
No matter what someone says but Windows 10 mobile is going to be the next big thing in mobile computing.
Continuum is a great concept, to use your smartphone as PC is definitely going to change the game for consumers.
These devices will be launched in Next month, so look forward to new way of mobile computing.

P.S. : Without a slightest of hint obout your budget, its kinda difficult to reckon a device which fulfills your demands. So, please do oblige by sharing the budget constraints. :p