UNP

ipad 9.7 inch worth buy in 2018?

Guys Ipad 9.7 is worth to buy in 2018 or not? I have Iphone X Olready.. Am planing to buy because on HDFC Credit card cashback rs 10000..I have confirm .....


Go Back   UNP > Contributions > 24x7 Helpline

UNP

Register

  Views: 433
Old 10-02-2018
Belieber
 
Unanswered: ipad 9.7 inch worth buy in 2018?

Guys Ipad 9.7 is worth to buy in 2018 or not? I have Iphone X Olready..
Am planing to buy because on HDFC Credit card cashback rs 10000..I have confirm from current apple store it will cost rs 28000 no cost EMI ..mean after casbck it will cost 18,000.. Online price is 23,000 on flipkart and amazon but no caskback..So guys suggest me..Mai just oda e buy krni aw like gaming net surfing bus...Laini chidi aw k wastage of money aw?

 
Old 10-02-2018
Dhillon
 
Re: ipad 9.7 inch worth buy in 2018?

yes it is totally worth it. apps and games play smooth.
battery life is 8-9 hours with screen on and standby of days.
screen resolution and size is good,

good to watch airtel tv, netflix and amazon videos,

 
Old 10-02-2018
Belieber
 
Re: ipad 9.7 inch worth buy in 2018?

Originally Posted by Dhillon View Post
yes it is totally worth it. apps and games play smooth.
battery life is 8-9 hours with screen on and standby of days.
screen resolution and size is good,

good to watch airtel tv, netflix and amazon videos,
Bro any other optsion in ipad? Mean like ipad mini which will best ?

 
Old 10-02-2018
Dhillon
 
Re: ipad 9.7 inch worth buy in 2018?

Originally Posted by Belieber View Post
Bro any other optsion in ipad? Mean like ipad mini which will best ?
je mostly ghar hi rakhna ta 9.7 screen wala le lo, je carry karna ta mini le lo.

 
Old 10-02-2018
Belieber
 
Re: ipad 9.7 inch worth buy in 2018?

Originally Posted by Dhillon View Post
je mostly ghar hi rakhna ta 9.7 screen wala le lo, je carry karna ta mini le lo.
Ok bro txku


Reply
« Passport renew | Need some titles for farewell »

Similar Threads for : ipad 9.7 inch worth buy in 2018?
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) with 5-inch Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 425 listed online
Apple’s Next iPad to be a 9.7-inch iPad Pro Variant
Apple's 12.9 inch iPad Pro is aimed at enterprise customers
Digitimes: 5 to 7-inch iPad expected in early 2011
Is Apple working on 5 and 7 inch iPad models?

UNP