UNP

Herbalife weight gain products

Yaar kall kise ne suggest kitta.. what u guys say ?? hai kise nu koi experience yaa knowledge ?.....


Go Back   UNP > Contributions > 24x7 Helpline

UNP

Register

  Views: 570
Old 04-08-2014
jaswindersinghbaidwan
 
Thumbs up Answered: Herbalife weight gain products

Yaar kall kise ne suggest kitta..

what u guys say ?? hai kise nu koi experience yaa knowledge ?

(Reset Answer)Best Answer by ลgǝи†.47

Originally Posted by jaswindersinghbaidwan View Post
need to gain some weight bas..
Ida kida weight gain karoge bhai saab
ida ta fat gain honi
thodi bahut exercise karni peni tuhanu jida uthak bethak ,pushups, pull ups etc lagane shuru kardo. ohde naal ki hai muscles workout hovega ta testestrones flow karange jehre ki weight ( muscle) gain karan ch help karange without making you fat

2ndly is your diet
Je tuahda metabolism bahut fast hai ta ohnu slow karna pena hai, slow release food khana pena. jida ki complex food - more good fat, high in fibre and that too often

-eat every two hours.
-avoid bad fat, sugar etc
-avoid snacking too much
-get proper sleep
-avoid stress

Meals breakdown karlo

Breakfast (8.00-9.00am)
- eat oats + honey + nuts+ milk or
- Brown bread + bit of butter + Peanut butter
- Banana shake ( banana , honey , milk )

Pre-lunch ( around 10.30 -11 am)

-Fresh juice or
-drink milk with some bournvita/milo etc

Lunch
-Nice vegetables cooked with Rotia ( make sure veggies don't have too much oil) + protein ( daal )
-If you are non veg you can have meat + veggies + rottiya

Post Lunch
-fruit (banana ek roz khana ) naal ek apple ja koi hor fruit
- Nut bar ( chocolate bar nahi khani nut bars aundia oh le ayo)
- nuts ( almonds or peanuts or walnuts)

Dinner (7.oo pm)
- Not too heavy dinner ( eat your rotia and sabjia plus salads)
- exercise karo thodi der baad
-have milk 1 hour before you sleep ( milk casien ) slow release hundi ah

hope that helps

 
Old 04-08-2014
Dhillon
 
Re: Herbalife weight gain products

If you are genetically thin, nothing will work.
with age your metabolism will slow down and you'll put some weight.

 
Old 05-08-2014
ลgǝи†.47
 
Re: Herbalife weight gain products

Originally Posted by Dhillon View Post
If you are genetically thin, nothing will work.
with age your metabolism will slow down and you'll put some weight.
Correct
but you still can gain weight by hard way

I used to take supplements alot.
Hun sab chad dita

Weight gains layi supplements nahi chahide.

Tusi daso karna ki chaunde

 
Old 05-08-2014
jaswindersinghbaidwan
 
Re: Herbalife weight gain products

Originally Posted by Codename.47 View Post
Correct
but you still can gain weight by hard way

I used to take supplements alot.
Hun sab chad dita

Weight gains layi supplements nahi chahide.

Tusi daso karna ki chaunde
need to gain some weight bas..

 
Old 05-08-2014
ลgǝи†.47
 
Re: Herbalife weight gain products

Originally Posted by jaswindersinghbaidwan View Post
need to gain some weight bas..
Ida kida weight gain karoge bhai saab
ida ta fat gain honi
thodi bahut exercise karni peni tuhanu jida uthak bethak ,pushups, pull ups etc lagane shuru kardo. ohde naal ki hai muscles workout hovega ta testestrones flow karange jehre ki weight ( muscle) gain karan ch help karange without making you fat

2ndly is your diet
Je tuahda metabolism bahut fast hai ta ohnu slow karna pena hai, slow release food khana pena. jida ki complex food - more good fat, high in fibre and that too often

-eat every two hours.
-avoid bad fat, sugar etc
-avoid snacking too much
-get proper sleep
-avoid stress

Meals breakdown karlo

Breakfast (8.00-9.00am)
- eat oats + honey + nuts+ milk or
- Brown bread + bit of butter + Peanut butter
- Banana shake ( banana , honey , milk )

Pre-lunch ( around 10.30 -11 am)

-Fresh juice or
-drink milk with some bournvita/milo etc

Lunch
-Nice vegetables cooked with Rotia ( make sure veggies don't have too much oil) + protein ( daal )
-If you are non veg you can have meat + veggies + rottiya

Post Lunch
-fruit (banana ek roz khana ) naal ek apple ja koi hor fruit
- Nut bar ( chocolate bar nahi khani nut bars aundia oh le ayo)
- nuts ( almonds or peanuts or walnuts)

Dinner (7.oo pm)
- Not too heavy dinner ( eat your rotia and sabjia plus salads)
- exercise karo thodi der baad
-have milk 1 hour before you sleep ( milk casien ) slow release hundi ah

hope that helps

 
Old 05-08-2014
Sourabh
 
Re: Herbalife weight gain products

I would suggest u to gain muscle mass....

Eat plenty of banansand milk....

Join a good gym and intake good quality whey protein.....


If u r a non veggie then its good go for 5-6 eggs daily and chicken twice a week

 
Old 05-08-2014
ลgǝи†.47
 
Re: Herbalife weight gain products

Originally Posted by Ambarsariya View Post
I would suggest u to gain muscle mass....

Eat plenty of banansand milk....

Join a good gym and intake good quality whey protein.....


If u r a non veggie then its good go for 5-6 eggs daily and chicken twice a week
whey protein won't do anything if he doesn't workout


Reply
« Stuck on Windows Installation | Acer Laptop Startup Problem »

Similar Threads for : Herbalife weight gain products
Mughda Godse at the launch of Herbalife
Dude, did you gain some weight?
Excessive Weight Gain
Skinny? 10 tips to gain weight
~Top 10 Reasons Why We Gain Weight~

Contact Us - DMCA - Privacy - Top
UNP