UNP

Help related to my phone

Mere phone cho aape Songs del hue jande pae ne Hun ta hadh hi ho gae Mere phone cho appe mere favo songs "Mere kol" and "lip to lip" del .....


Go Back   UNP > Contributions > 24x7 Helpline

UNP

Register

« Need help in selectionsÉ | Amplifier »

 

  Views: 729
Old 03-11-2015
Miss Alone
 
Unanswered: Help related to my phone

Mere phone cho aape Songs del hue jande pae ne

Hun ta hadh hi ho gae

Mere phone cho appe mere favo songs "Mere kol" and "lip to lip" del ho gae

ki vajah h sakdi dasna jara


Note :- Majak udan vala banda ban vi ho sakda

Dont forget dat i m Team member

 
Old 03-11-2015
Ginny
 
Re: Help related to my phone

@Ginni Singh hatai yaar airplane mode

Ok on serious point
Sd card corrupted te nai? Did u check in lappy ke sd card wordka ke arrda?

Kai vaar cache problem b ho sakdi a sache clear karke dekhlo

Btw android a?

 
Old 03-11-2015
Unregistered
 
Re: Help related to my phone

if you're on Android then Google Music used to have this issue like 1-2 months ago but now its long gone as this bug was fixed with subsequent updates, to the said app.

If this is not related, with yours, then follow the workaround as is posted above my post.

BTW, both the songs are so.... hun kee kahiye

Eh bhi ho sakda kitte ikk dujje nu propose naa maar ditta hove dovan ne fer turr paye tuhaade phone ton?

Mere kol Lip 2 Lip karle

 
Old 03-11-2015
Miss Alone
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Originally Posted by Ginnu View Post
@Ginni Singh hatai yaar airplane mode

Ok on serious point
Sd card corrupted te nai? Did u check in lappy ke sd card wordka ke arrda?

Kai vaar cache problem b ho sakdi a sache clear karke dekhlo

Btw android a?
i dont have sd card in my phone

phone space hi 16 gb hai

 
Old 03-11-2015
Miss Alone
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if you're on Android then Google Music used to have this issue like 1-2 months ago but now its long gone as this bug was fixed with subsequent updates, to the said app.

If this is not related, with yours, then follow the workaround as is posted above my post.

BTW, both the songs are so.... hun kee kahiye

Eh bhi ho sakda kitte ikk dujje nu propose naa maar ditta hove dovan ne fer turr paye tuhaade phone ton?

Mere kol Lip 2 Lip karle


Kehna kya cahte ho

 
Old 03-11-2015
Miss Alone
 
Re: Help related to my phone

@Ginni Singh, @DOABE WALA, @Dhillon, @[Thank You]

 
Old 03-11-2015
userid97899
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Kinne song del hoye

 
Old 03-11-2015
Miss Alone
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Originally Posted by DOABE WALA View Post
Kinne song del hoye
kine hoe but eh 2 labh rae c par ni mile

ek din pehla sune c next day gayab ho gae songs

 
Old 03-11-2015
userid97899
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Originally Posted by Miss Alone View Post
kine hoe but eh 2 labh rae c par ni mile

ek din pehla sune c next day gayab ho gae songs
Kai war touch te hath lagg v ho sakde del , hor te koi reason nahi ho sakda

Majak wali gal kehni manah hei sayed songs kehnde hoon baksh dau sanu

 
Old 03-11-2015
Miss Alone
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Originally Posted by DOABE WALA View Post
Kai war touch te hath lagg v ho sakde del , hor te koi reason nahi ho sakda

Majak wali gal kehni manah hei sayed songs kehnde hoon baksh dau sanu
mere kolo del ni hoe

and oh kyo kahege ki baksh do

 
Old 03-11-2015
userid97899
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Originally Posted by Miss Alone View Post
mere kolo del ni hoe

and oh kyo kahege ki baksh do
Edar Kayi War 10-10 mint phone lagga reh janda te pata v nahi lagda song del hona te normal gal e



Roz Lahoo Pee Rakhya Songs Da , Ohna Te Kehna Hi Si

 
Old 03-11-2015
[MarJana]
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Kehda phone hai?

 
Old 03-11-2015
Ginny
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Clear kero fer phone kehra a as marjana veer said

 
Old 03-11-2015
Miss Alone
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Originally Posted by DOABE WALA View Post
Edar Kayi War 10-10 mint phone lagga reh janda te pata v nahi lagda song del hona te normal gal e



Roz Lahoo Pee Rakhya Songs Da , Ohna Te Kehna Hi Si




 
Old 03-11-2015
Miss Alone
 
Re: Help related to my phone

Originally Posted by [MarJana] View Post
Kehda phone hai?
Hawai Honor Holly


Reply
« Need help in selectionsÉ | Amplifier »

Similar Threads for : Help related to my phone
Images Related To Sikhism
How about this???? (Langar related discussion)
Not Exactly a Joke, but related to it!
Repo related
Related Discussions

Contact Us - DMCA - Privacy - Top
UNP