Bank to Bank transfer within India

userid114437

Any limits or charges for domestic transfers ?

Its depend upon bank to bank. For eg if u using hdfc bank netbanking den it will take 24 hours to add account in there system in vich u wana transfer. And if its same bank account like hdfc bank den no fees bt if its other bank like sbi den its 35 rs per transfer. But they have just changed their policy and charges so i m nt sure for new charges.
And
Limit u can chose upto 2 lac for third party transfer.

@n@@m

unknown but known to all
There is no charges upto 1lac.....account number and branch ifsc code is must.....name is used for only display purpose as bank doesn't take any responsibility for account in which you are transfer.....it will just transfer to account number of branch you specified. @Dhillon

@n@@m

unknown but known to all
Min 1.5% charges if you transfer to any other bank.:) and that can differ bank to bank.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
ok,found this on banks website

NEFT Charges
Effective 01 August, 2012; National Electronic Funds Transfer through NetBanking is charged as below:

- Amounts Upto Rs. 10000 – Rs. 2.5 (exclusive of taxes) per transaction
- Amounts From Rs. 10001 to Rs. 1 Lakh – Rs. 5 (exclusive of taxes) per transaction
- Amounts above Rs 1. Lakh to Rs 2 lac - Rs. 15 (exclusive of taxes) per transaction
- Amounts Above Rs. 2 Lakh - Rs. 25 (exclusive of taxes) per transaction

Note: Charges for NEFT transactions done through Net Banking are not applicable for Current Accounts: Apex / Max / Plus / Merchant Advantage Plus / Flexi / Trade / Merchant Advantage / Premium / Regular.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Either reduced or didn't bothered to update on their website.
I have the saving max account with them, I will update if and how much I am charged for NEFT

userid114437

Either reduced or didn't bothered to update on their website.
I have the saving max account with them, I will update if and how much I am charged for NEFT

Edan karo,,bank jayeo ik din time kad ke,,
Ohna nu kaho ke tuhanu preferd customer bana deo,,,fer tuhanu anual fees and education cess and all other charges ni lagne. I think u can save 400-500 / year.

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
Govt Bank Provide free NEFT. Private Bank Charge. As per RBI rule bank cannot charge from customer for the charges payed by them.