UNP

Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Guys reading vch tri prblm aw rhi aww....plz koi tips dedo jhre easly ans mil sakn..or any trick for other modules as well?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.....


Go Back   UNP > Contributions > 24x7 Helpline

UNP

Register

« Splender+ Modify | iphone 4 forget id password »

 

  Views: 675
Old 05-10-2014
Belieber
 
Unanswered: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Guys reading vch tri prblm aw rhi aww....plz koi tips dedo jhre easly ans mil sakn..or any trick for other modules as well??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 
Old 05-10-2014
Dhillon
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

pichle papers & sample papers naal practice Karo.

 
Old 06-10-2014
Gill 22
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Veere Jo Reading Class Vich Mildi Ohnu Ghar Aa Ke Dobara Analyse Kerya Kro
Nalle Word Matching Nu Kde V Naa Dekho Hamesha Meaning Match Kreya Kro

Listening Lyi BBC Channel Dekheya Kro....English Song Sunoo

Writing Lyi Dictionary Read Kro... Ik Topic Nu Hi 3-4 War Alag Alag Likhn Di Kosish Kro

Speaking Improve Krn Lyi Jo Topic Class Vich Hunda Ohnu Hi Ghar Aa Ke Dobara Boln Di Kosish Kro Without Break .....Nikki Nikki Gall Te V English Boln di Kosish Kro....Apne Ghardeya Nall ..Friend Nall Jina V Mauka Mile English Boln Di Try Kro


Mai Tan Ehi Suggestions De Sakhda Bro ...Theek Lgge Tan krke Dekh Leyo
Thanks

 
Old 06-10-2014
Chann
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

^ oye hoye poori jaan layi hoyi aa

 
Old 06-10-2014
ลgǝи†.47
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

mere overall 8.5 si 5 saal pehla. hun ta jama kharab hogi english.

ki problem aa rahi aa. reading can be tricky and so does writing. general or academic ?

 
Old 06-10-2014
Miss Alone
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

When u doing reading underline some linking words and don't do skim and scan reading, read full paragraph and then ans d questions, sometime skim and scan reading works but nt all d time, so read full paragraph ..
If you want to improve ur reading skills then read "Reader's Digest Magazine" it will help u to improve ur reading and also writing skills

 
Old 07-10-2014
Belieber
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Originally Posted by Gill 22 View Post
Veere Jo Reading Class Vich Mildi Ohnu Ghar Aa Ke Dobara Analyse Kerya Kro
Nalle Word Matching Nu Kde V Naa Dekho Hamesha Meaning Match Kreya Kro

Listening Lyi BBC Channel Dekheya Kro....English Song Sunoo

Writing Lyi Dictionary Read Kro... Ik Topic Nu Hi 3-4 War Alag Alag Likhn Di Kosish Kro

Speaking Improve Krn Lyi Jo Topic Class Vich Hunda Ohnu Hi Ghar Aa Ke Dobara Boln Di Kosish Kro Without Break .....Nikki Nikki Gall Te V English Boln di Kosish Kro....Apne Ghardeya Nall ..Friend Nall Jina V Mauka Mile English Boln Di Try Kro


Mai Tan Ehi Suggestions De Sakhda Bro ...Theek Lgge Tan krke Dekh Leyo
Thanks

Tx veere krda aw try


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 
Old 07-10-2014
Belieber
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Originally Posted by ลgǝи†.47 View Post
mere overall 8.5 si 5 saal pehla. hun ta jama kharab hogi english.

ki problem aa rahi aa. reading can be tricky and so does writing. general or academic ?

Ek prblm andi given/not gvn di ehda te bilkul e ans ni milda guess krda huna olways..and paragrph heading di es de vch v jada prb aw....nd 3 pasge de fill up coz oh ek jgah ni hundiyan..bki wrtng and speking no prb ..plz help me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 
Old 07-10-2014
Belieber
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Originally Posted by [emoji813
Natkhat Kudi;2867559]When u doing reading underline some linking words and don't do skim and scan reading, read full paragraph and then ans d questions, sometime skim and scan reading works but nt all d time, so read full paragraph ..
If you want to improve ur reading skills then read "Reader's Digest Magazine" it will help u to improve ur reading and also writing skills

Txku so much...mai fst ques read krda nd drct ans lbn te jana ..full ni read krda mai ...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 
Old 07-10-2014
•-=»𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣«=-•
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Ajj e 7 Aye c
Parso First tym keeti c 3.5 aye c

Reading needs patience
Main Main Keywords underline kr lya kro pehla
Jida Years hoge Specific names places n so on
No Teer Tukka

 
Old 07-10-2014
Gill 22
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Originally Posted by kinderbir gill View Post
Txku so much...mai fst ques read krda nd drct ans lbn te jana ..full ni read krda mai ...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pehla Skimming Kreya Kro ......1-2 Minutes De Vich 1Passage Vicho Main Main Words Nu Underline Krya Kro.....Nikkiya Galla Nu Chad Deya Kro Main Main Words Nu Underline Kro.....Ehde Nall Timing Da Bhut Fark Painda.....Landmarks Bann Janda Awe Fir Je Underlines Kitta Hoyu Tan Sidda Hi Direct Words Mil Janda.........Je Appa Awe Nhi Krde Tan Appa Pen Nall Line To Line Dekhde Aaa Ohde Nall Jeyada Time Waste Hunda

 
Old 08-10-2014
ลgǝи†.47
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Originally Posted by kinderbir gill View Post
Ek prblm andi given/not gvn di ehda te bilkul e ans ni milda guess krda huna olways..and paragrph heading di es de vch v jada prb aw....nd 3 pasge de fill up coz oh ek jgah ni hundiyan..bki wrtng and speking no prb ..plz help me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you get any coaching sessions? I think they explain it to you . There are certain areas that you look at . I have done the test about 6-7 years ago wouldn't have a clue right now. sorry man

 
Old 08-10-2014
Belieber
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Originally Posted by -·=[Anonymous]=·- View Post
Ajj e 7 Aye c
Parso First tym keeti c 3.5 aye c

Reading needs patience
Main Main Keywords underline kr lya kro pehla
Jida Years hoge Specific names places n so on
No Teer Tukka

Hahaha ...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 
Old 08-10-2014
Belieber
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Originally Posted by Gill 22 View Post
Pehla Skimming Kreya Kro ......1-2 Minutes De Vich 1Passage Vicho Main Main Words Nu Underline Krya Kro.....Nikkiya Galla Nu Chad Deya Kro Main Main Words Nu Underline Kro.....Ehde Nall Timing Da Bhut Fark Painda.....Landmarks Bann Janda Awe Fir Je Underlines Kitta Hoyu Tan Sidda Hi Direct Words Mil Janda.........Je Appa Awe Nhi Krde Tan Appa Pen Nall Line To Line Dekhde Aaa Ohde Nall Jeyada Time Waste Hunda

Eh gl te blkul thk aw...krda try hune toh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 
Old 08-10-2014
Belieber
 
Re: Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??

Originally Posted by ลgǝи†.47 View Post
did you get any coaching sessions? I think they explain it to you . There are certain areas that you look at . I have done the test about 6-7 years ago wouldn't have a clue right now. sorry man

Hnji le rha clases...othrwse tx man its ok


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Reply
« Splender+ Modify | iphone 4 forget id password »

Similar Threads for : Anyone Got 7,7.5 or 8 Band in Ielts??
ielts vich band

UNP