Sudhir Mishra questions Bhansali, KJO & Bharadwaj

Sudhir Mishra questions Bhansali, KJO & Bharadwaj​

Pay heed to this word of caution. Next time you decide to question Sudhir Mishra about his films be prepared to face some counter questions.
Recently, when Sudhir Mishra was asked to explain the trend of casting Chitrangada Singh in most of his films, Sudhir wasted no time in posing the counter question. And it was: “Sanjay Bhansali loves to work with Aishwariya, Karan Johar loves to work with SRK and Vishal Bharadwaj has done two films with Priyanka. Why do you have to question me regarding Chitrangada?”
Sudhir Mishra, who is currently promoting his film YEH SAALI ZINDAGI, vehemently denies the oft repeated charge that he only works with only select actors. Says the filmmaker, “If you look at my filmography I have worked with so many actors. In my next film I have cast Irrfan Khan in a romantic role and Arunoday Singh is again someone I’m working with for the first time. I don’t agree that I repeat my star cast.”
YEH SAALI ZINDAGI is a romantic film that has a “thriller pace” according to the filmmaker. Well, let’s hope it scores at the box office too given the buzz its generating these days.