Singer Hard Kaur makes her acting debut

Lily

B.R
Staff member
780051246.jpg

Rapper and hip-hop singer Hard Kaur, who makes her acting debut with the forthcoming movie Patiala House, says her simple Indian look might amuse her fans because so far they have seen her looking "crazy".

"My fans would break out into laughter because no one has seen me in lambi choti [long plait]. Nitin has tried to show me excessively simple in the film. My personality in real life is quite mad and crazy. He really wanted to tone it down," Kaur said.

"I was given the most plain, simple suits to wear... the most ugly ones possible. I laughed when I saw myself in them. So did my mum when she saw me shooting in the UK, but I am getting good reviews for it," she added.

In the film, releasing later this month, Kaur plays Akshay Kumar's sister who wants to be a singer.

"This is for the first time I am acting. Once I had thought I have to be an actress then I found out that it's not my kind of thing. You know, I am a music person. I love music first. The reason I did Patiala House is because of the script. I really really liked the script," said Kaur.

[/img][/COLOR]