Salman Khan agrees to do a cameo in Deepshikha’s film

$hokeen J@tt

Prime VIP
Salman Khan agrees to do a cameo in Deepshikha’s film

Mumbai: Bollywood hunk Salman Khan proves yet again that for friendship he can go to any lengths. News has it that the generous actor has agreed to do a cameo for a dear friend Deepshikha’s directorial debut ‘Ye Dooriyan’.

All gushing, Deepshikha, talking to a news daily said, “So many people dream of directing Salman and I have the opportunity to do so in my first film." Khan has promised to shoot for the movie after he returns from Sri Lanka where he is currently filming for ‘Ready’.

“I told him that I was turning producer-director and gave him a brief outline of the story. I asked him if he`d do a special appearance, he readily agreed,” Deepshikha said.

It is being said that Salman will play himself and his cameo will be the highlight of the film as Deepshikha added, "I was trying to keep it under wraps but now it is out. But I know that once he says yes he does it.”

Deepshikha knows Khan from the time since she acted with him in ‘Jaanam Samjha Karo’ in 1999. She later acted with him in ‘Partner’ and that`s when they hit if off. "I had a great time shooting with Salman and Govinda. We shared some great comic timing which was evident in the film," she said.

Deepshikha turned to filmmaking after starring in several television shows as well as in films playing character roles.

Well, let’s hope Salman proves out to be a lucky charm for Deepshikha!