Malkit Singh - Billo Rani

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Brilliant Music , Good Lyrics and Malkit's golden voice makes it a superb album.

I love the track 'billo rani' other tracks are nice as well.

Lagda eh album meri car ch kaafi din bajjugi :p

Rating: Five Stars and a must buy. :)

onlycheema

Banned
i don't like this album a bit, malkit singh what have you done man. Am sad :(
Mumzy is a well known rapper act alongside blitzkreig in UK, but this experiment hasn't worked.
Mama bada great is a act of pleasing marriage parties, and will work great, laughable track, this is the difference malkit makes songs great, had this been released by pooja, ohdi shill laah deni c hunn takk. Nach k bhabhiye is also aimed at marriage parties and also is a good song.
Rishi rich sound is something i don't like one bit now, that typical beat dropping that i can recogninse in every song is not good to hear.

You are guy who released Midas touch 2 for god's sake and now you are working with likes of PBN, rishi rich....this shows a attempt to gain a fanbase in younger audience who also adore likes of gop virk n such, and i think he has pretty much succeded in it, you are guy who has a global fanbase, 22 albums under your belt, for one to remain best in his field you employ best musicians not PBN n rishi rich.

I detest this album and my cousin likes it, to each their own. That being said i like dil diyaan gallan, grows on you.

Rating : Pathetic album from a guy who has given tootak tootak to milk goat boliyaan. i can see universal music dictating terms to him.

Jus

Filhaal..
mama bada great :lol2

nach billo feat mumzy

valeti daru

eh teek teek ne but gaddi ch vajjan de layak ni :p

is di album vadia hai gaane vi kamaal ne te music v

baaki Nach billo wala gaana jyada vadia ban sakda c