Kim Kardashian sobs over 'pressure to be perfect'

Lily

B.R
Staff member
441904385.jpg
Kim Kardashian was last week left crumbling under the pressure she feels to look perfect in public at all times, after a diagnosis for the skin condition psoriasis saw her break down in tears.

After red patches started appearing across her stomach and legs, the 30-year-old reality TV star, who has built up a multi-million dirham empire based on her looks and style, broke down to her mum, Kris, sobbing, "People don't understand the pressure on me to look perfect. When I gain a pound, it's in the headlines. Imagine what the tabloids would do to me if they saw all these spots?"

And Kim later discovered she had inherited the incurable skin disease from her mum, Kris, who admitted, "I got it for the first time when I was exactly your age. I cried myself to sleep for months."

Docs warn Kim: ‘Slow Down'

Told by her doctor on her reality TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, that she needed to slow down her pace of life, if she wanted to manage the condition, Kim insisted that due to her hectic schedule, "It's just not possible." Adding, "My career is doing ad campaigns and swimsuit photo shoots."

And as the face (and body!) of shape-up shoe, Skechers, Kim was also left terrified that the condition could result in her losing her lucrative contract.

"I have to wear a sports bra and I have this rash all over my stomach," she insisted of an upcoming campaign shoot. "What will the producers say? In a photoshoot they can just photoshop it out, but this is on video. They can't hide this."
[/img][/COLOR]