Katrina Kaif Won't Kiss

OT Poster

offtopic.in
Katrina has officially declared that she will not do a kissing sequence in any of her movies. Even the oldest trick in the trade will not help, the script demanded it.

The actress is no mood to lock lips onscreen as she is not comfortable with it. Katrina says, "I don't deny I've done scenes in the past where I did things that I wasn't comfortable with. But now I won't. I just don't feel comfortable doing kissing scenes, or for that matter, wearing a bikini on screen."

A daily reported, "Katrina has said no to kissing scenes in all her films barring New York. And believe me, the directors are very keen to see her kiss her co-stars. Katrina cleverly keeps dodging all the so-called must-kiss scenes. She is a very conservative girl at heart. In fact, when reports claimed that she was going to wear a bikini in Dostana 2, a la Priyanka Chopra in the first Dostana, Katrina protested violently and made it clear to producer Karan Johar and director Tarun Mansukhani: no exposure, no kissing."

Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Raajneeti, both the films required her to kiss her co-star Ranbir Kapoor but Kat said no.