Kamal Heer - Jinday Ni Jinday

onlycheema

Banned
Mixed and mastered probably by him and his wife michelle, the music is perfect and polished. That sad song(eddan chete karin or smthing) is such a suicidal song, it's unbearable for me. Ik Boli is also a pathetic song. I like puchh lai haal chaal ni and nashedi dil. The problem for me has always been his voice ein lagda jimein jukaam hoyeaa hunda ehnu. Jinday ni jinday is also a fine song thanks to lyrics by gunachauria. This album lacks anthems which will stuck in your head for a long time.

jinday ni jinday : opens with a good hek, has everything in it, in terms of music, flute, good bass, mandolins between the vox, kamal changes pace between the song, a good track, but i am not into this kind of slow things.

Nashedi dil n haal puchh lai are good songs for me, tumbi and dhol loops thrown in, some sarangi too... but not quite the past songs like he has on his CV. I also love the live recording with only a harmonium and tabla the last track, punjab.

A good album than the last one, definitely......i like half the album; but even those are not quite the anthems, i really haven't heard them on a good system yet, but a good effort and from music aspect i hope manmohan's album will be good. ek sajjre shreek jaa fir nain kuare arga gaana hona chahida........phagwarey di harek gali wajjda hunde sann ehe gaane kisey time te.

Messy review, i will organise it if i feel like.

Rating : 5/10.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Ikk bhi gana car vich lake sunan layak ni, 1 0r 2 songs are just unbearable.

Music is fine but I think the problem is with lyrics.

Rating: One Star

TIGERJATT

Ki dekhi jande sohneyo??
Dhillon bro jai rating karni hai then stick to one rating format, either out of 10 or out of 5. Its easier to understand then. :dancer

Perhaps make a sticky or something :dan

As for Kamal Heer his voice makes me do ulti. Apne brah di besti karda gaa ke :mno

wat r u saying veero... kamal di pichli album vi vadiya si naale aah vi wadiya hai .... u can never get 8 amazing tracks out of 1 album... almost half the album is gud.... n i still love the musc composed with various instruments......
rabb rakha