Is Angela Jonsson cashing in on Ranbir Kapoor ?

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3622035623.jpg
Evidently, he's the most sought after pin-up boy in B-wood, and also, the easiest target to win you your ticket to the big time, so that's why top models are now using Ranbir Kapoor as their stepping stone into B-town. After Nargis Farkhi made a splash in the media for cosying up to the blue-eyed hottie, and then finding a spot on the movie map with Barfee, it's calendar girl Angela Jonsson's turn to tell the paps about her ‘affair' with the Bollywood royalty, in the apparent hope that it'll help launch her movie career.

"Yes, Ranbir and I have dated. As any gentleman would and should, he asked me out, for the record," the B-wood aspirant revealed. Adding, "I've always refrained from talking about my personal life so far, but the reports that have been doing the rounds have caused immense stress to my family and to me."

Though the Kapoor boy has chosen to refrain from commenting on her revelation - just like he did when ex-lover Deepika accused him on Koffee with Karan of being unfaithful - there's a sudden buzz around Angela, which we can only attribute to her dislike of commenting on her personal life, whilst commenting on her personal life!

And while the lady rubbished reports of a hook-up with the recently-single Shahid Kapoor, she insisted on talking about how she met him through Ranbir. "I've met Shahid at Anushka Sharma's birthday, which Ranbir took me to, and again at Ranbir's house party," she added.

Clearly here's a fresher who knows how to play her cards right, but let's hope her Bollywood career turns out just as exciting!
[/img][/COLOR]