Freaky Ali first look: Nawazuddin Siddiqui now plays a suave golf-player

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
nawazuddinsiddiquiplayssohailfreakyplaye-1.jpg

If there is one actor in Bollywood who could make any character come alive on the screen, it has to be Nawazuddin Sididiqui. After impressing fans and critics alike with Manjhi and Raman Raghav 2.0 this year, he’s back with another blockbuster role, as Freaky Ali in Sohail Khan’s film by the same name.
The first look of the film, released on Friday, has already got B’town tongues wagging: The picture has Nawazuddin ditch his usual rustic looks and play a suave golfer. The film traces the story of an extortionist who turns into a star golf player in a bid to win the love of his life, played by Amy Jackson. Arbaaz Khan will also be seen in the film.

Salman Khan will launch the first trailer of Freaky Ali on Sunday at a grand event in Mumbai.
“I’ve been practicing the game (golf) for the last one year and it has taught me the virtue of patience. That’s where the concept of Freaky Ali struck me. It was delighting to have wrapped up the film in 40 days with shoots in Mumbai, Delhi and Pune and within a certain budget. This is the first time my production costs have run into single digits,” Sohail said.
The film is slated to release on September 9, 2016.