Farhan Saeed Goes Solo & Jal The Band controversy!

rickybadboy

Thus, it has been a while since the rumor has been making waves on line

Jal, the group split. The news was largely ignored by the masses from the source of Dose Of Me is not exactly something you look forward to the daily dose of news.

The new [read: rumor] has made waves, July 26. I also had the chance to talk to Khurram Mumtaz, Goher brother on the same date that have not accepted that there was any kind of break, but he did not deny either. He added that Farhan is out of the country and there will be no official statement before it returns. Later, on July 29, Jal performed in a concert together Roots, Islamabad was sufficient evidence that the group is still intact.

Today, Farhan Saeed released his solo single is a cover of Nusrat Fateh Ali “Halka Halka Suroor”. With that Farhan has also launched its official website and YouTube channel. Curiously, the song was not recorded in GMStudioz, instead it is produced by Saad Sultan Sidereal Studios which is also managed by Farhan Saeed.

Although there never was a split of any kind, it seems that Goher and Farhan are perhaps not quite on the same page of the decision of Farhan a solo career alongside. While we all know, Goher has also worked on solo projects such as Kountry Luv and it is fair to Farhan to do well. Something is cooking that much, I can tell you.