Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji - The Movie

chief

Prime VIP

Filmmaker Madhur handarkar, who is all set to helm his first romantic comedy titled Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji, has roped in actors Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi and Omi Vaidya for the project.

Three is company The film will go on floor this July. “With Dil To... I am looking at doing something different from my work.

This would be a light-hearted affair,“ said Madhur.

The casting of Devgn, Hashmi and Vaidya -- an unlikely casting trio -- has created a stir in the industry. Also, it is for the first time ever that the filmmak- er is attempting a feel good romcom. “I know I have been known for making hard-hitting, real and con- troversial films. However, I always wanted to make a light film like this. It is a story of three guys, though there would be a definite place for three or four girls as well. Their names would be announced soon,“ he said. The director hopes to wrap up the shoot by September.

Soon after Dil to Bachcha Hai Ji, Bhandarkar will start with Kareena Kapoor- starrer, Heroine, which is expected to be a hard-hit- ting affair again. “Comedy isn't something new to me.
Even in my so-called serious films, there are sections in the narrative where comic moments do come in,“ the director said.
Full speed ahead With A-list actors on board, the film is expected to be a big-budget flick, and is a co-production of Bhandarkar Entertainment and Kumar Mangat.

“All three actors are excited about the subject because it is very unusual.
Despite his busy schedule, Ajay allocated dates for this project immediately.
Emraan, too, was extremely excited and very accommodating The film will be put together very crisply.