'Big Brother 13': Shelly fights to stay, but to no avail

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Julie welcomes us to "Big Brother 13" by saying that the duo twist will "claim its next victim" tonight. Oh, if only it was "Big Brother" meets "Harper's Island."

Post-POV Ceremony

Shelly has been busting her butt all week about trying to stay over Adam. I'm sure the editing will making it look close to keep the suspense, but I'm pretty sure Shelly is going home. Meanwhile, Adam DRs that he's not sure who the target is ....... really, Adam?

Later, the Fortune Teller starts moving around and Shelly hears it. She's convinced she can get it to give her something, but she is mistaken. Producer Allison Grodner tweeted, "The fortune teller might not have spoken tonight, but rest assured, she will be in the near future..." So we do have that to look forward to.
Shelly keeps working on Rachel for her and Jordan's votes to stay and she actually resorts to bartering. She says she'll give Rachel her diamond ring to hold on to, which means if Rachel gets evicted, she'll walk out of the house with Shelly's ring. That ... isn't bad just because it really shows Rachel that she's serious (though the ring is a replica of the real ring). Man, Shelly is a good game player.

So Rachel goes to Jordan about keeping Shelly because she's a big target. They seem really torn about keeping her.

The Jury House

So Brendon has been picking fruit, studying and playing with himself. Ping pong with himself. When Daniele walks in, he's pretty pleased but there is no animosity between them. When Jeff shows up, they are quite surprised and Daniele's pretty pleased. They watch the DVDs of their evictions and Jeff is so sick over the tossed clown shoe that could've won him the POV.

The Vote

Shelly's speech is directed solely at Jordan and Rachel, saying she is 100% with them, while Kalia is pulling faces like she can't believe Shelly isn't also talking to her. Um, she only needs two votes and she knows she's already got you, dummy. She votes first and votes to evict Adam. Rachel then votes to evict Shelly and so does Jordan. So long, Shelly. You were the best newbie game player, by far.

Shelly's exit interview is funny. When I went to press day for this season, the Vets weren't there (obviously because it was a surprise), but out of all the newbies, I liked Shelly the best. She's a neat lady.

The Head of Household Competition

It's a sweet-themed obstacle course where the hamsters must travel through the course and back, transporting as many donuts as they can in 13 minutes. Is this going to get over in time for the show's ending? I don't think it is. And then - nope. With 9 minutes left in the comp, there are only four minutes left in the hour.