Athiya Shetty Speaks Up On ShahRukh Khan, Salman Khan &Amir

Era

Prime VIP
Athiya Shetty Speaks Up On Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan And Aamir Khan!

Bollywood’s new star kids Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty are all set to make their Bollywood debut under Salman Khan’s production film Hero, directed by Nikhil Advani. The actors will be seen in the remake of Subash Ghai’s 1983 film Hero of the same name, which is slated to release on September 11, 2015.

Suniel Shetty’s daughter Athiya Shetty who is leaving no stone unturned with the promotions of the film, confessed something which didn’t come as a surprise for us. The actress at the recent promotional event said, “They are all superstars. I remember meeting Shah Rukh Khan sir on the sets of Main Hoon Naa and I am a huge fan of him. “He is an amazing person. He showed me the entire set… Had a nice time… So it is a memory I will cherish.”

When asked about her interest in working with the three Khans of Bollywood, Athiya Shetty said, “I don’t know when I would get the opportunity to work with them. But whenever the offer comes I will grab it. If I get the chance, then why not.”

Yes, Athiya Shetty why not! Who would miss the opportunity to work with the three Khans of Bollywood? Not just Shah Rukh Khan, she cherishes the other two Khans – Aamir and Salman too.

Athiya who is the daughter of actor Suniel Shetty was also asked about her intention working with her father someday. To which she replied, “I don’t know, nothing has come yet. I would love to work with him.”

Talking about Hero, the film is about a boy and a girl who get stuck in a whirlpool of such intense love, that they would do anything and go to any extent and face all odds for the one they love. Athiya Shetty plays the role of daughter of formidable chief police, while Sooraj Pancholi plays the role of poor boy who has raised himself on unforgiving Mumbai streets.

The trailer of the film is all ready out, and is creating waves amongst the audiences. The film is all set to release on September 11, 2015.