Aishwarya, Akshay Kumar sing and dance with cancer patients

chief

Prime VIP
Aishwarya Rai and Akshay Kumar sang and danced with cancer patients to give them an evening to remember. Akshay & Aishwarya accompanied by the children danced and even sang to popular tunes from their super-hit movies.

The event was organized by the Cancer Patients Aid Association, Aishwarya who has been associated with the cause since she won the Miss World title, adopted two cancer patients for their treatment at the event and urged people to come forth and help cancer patients.

“I think it is something that`s an ongoing fight with a large part of the human community. So, do whatever you can, financially, personally in spending time, in being there and lending support and strength,” said Aishwarya.

Akshay Kumar, shared memories of his father, and entertained the children in true Akki style. "Today I felt very good after looking at them (children) dance and even looking at their stamina. I have a very old relation with cancer as my father had cancer, So, I can feel the pain," said Kumar.