sikhan di 12 wajan wali clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
hmmm,the stress on the word 'hindu' tells you that its probably made by some 12 yr old.

thanks for sharing though, :)

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
hmmm,the stress on the word 'hindu' tells you that its probably made by some 12 yr old.
well bro, wot else do u suggest should have been written instead of word 'hindu'?
muslims te zulm keeta nahi si janda, te oss time tak hor koi religion india ch baahla prominent hai nahi si...........
so hun je zulm hinduaan te hunde si, taan likheya vi hindu hi jaauga, ke kuchh hor? :kin

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
well bro, wot else do u suggest should have been written instead of word 'hindu'?
muslims te zulm keeta nahi si janda, te oss time tak hor koi religion india ch baahla prominent hai nahi si...........
so hun je zulm hinduaan te hunde si, taan likheya vi hindu hi jaauga, ke kuchh hor? :kin

one more thing i wanna add..

veer jado sikhan de 12 wajjan di gal kite hundi ae taaan uthe word sikh te hi sab to wadd stress hunda hai..

in dat case je dhillon bai de point of view naal gal kariye taan maybe da ones who stress on dat are grown ups wid a 12 yr old mind set :gulp

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

well you can't be more wrong.

muslims were not taking hindu women anywhere.

it was Nadir shah ( persian king ) who attacked india in 1739, his troops killed about 1.5 lakh people ( hindus, muslims, sikhs )

along with other loot his troops took indian women ( hindus, muslims, sikhs ) and when they were passing punjab on their way back, brave sikhs attacked them and rescued our women.

sikhs saving hindu women from muslims is utter rubbish.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

it was Nadir shah ( persian king ) who attacked india in 1739, his troops killed about 1.5 lakh people ( hindus, muslims, sikhs )

along with other loot his troops took indian women ( hindus, muslims, sikhs ) and when they were passing punjab on their way back, brave sikhs attacked them and rescued our women.

very usefull piece of info.. tfs
ajj tak jo v kahaniyaa suniyaa oh sab just thru word of mouth suniyaa..
and i very well knw that wen tales are told changes in the real matter happen at each level wen communicated..
hope dis one is authentic .. :nerd

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

dhane kithe aee..................

aa dekh fadleya dhillo.. :nerd
ahi ae bulleshah aahi ae.. :p

ohi style ohi font ohi rang ohi aaa amli .. ther idi aisi tesi :kill

thanks for sharing though, :)

Exactly.. funny though.

This place is not hindu safe :(, Plus I like to append that 200-250 years ago all sikhs were hindu as well and there was none diversification, I myself a hindu, a proud hindu, still love sikhism at par with my faith, since because its all about devotion and purity, And I am actually amazed by some topics here, hinduism and sikhism have nothing anti against either, and one who tries to make difference is anti-social indeed.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
very usefull piece of info.. tfs
ajj tak jo v kahaniyaa suniyaa oh sab just thru word of mouth suniyaa..
and i very well knw that wen tales are told changes in the real matter happen at each level wen communicated..
hope dis one is authentic .. :nerd

hanji this is 100% correct.
As a Sikh i feel so proud that Sikhs used to rescue women from the tyrant 'Nadir Shah' :)

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
Exactly.. funny though.

This place is not hindu safe :(, Plus I like to append that 200-250 years ago all sikhs were hindu as well and there was none diversification, I myself a hindu, a proud hindu, still love sikhism at par with my faith, since because its all about devotion and purity, And I am actually amazed by some topics here, hinduism and sikhism have nothing anti against either, and one who tries to make difference is anti-social indeed.

even for me it doesnt really matter.. and m nt any anti hindu muslim or any religion either..

i wrote in my 1st post in da very first place dat i saw dis smwr and felt like sharing..

and dis one is for da ones who think its funny to mock sikhs and say these 12 wajge things..

and as far as this place aint safe for hindus u r sayin..i dont know.. but the stats shows that we have equal no of hindu members over here and dey r like a family...
at times people post wiered stuff, though their own opinions..sometimes its very offensive bt unpians always try to reply to dem..
and it really doesnt matter though..

and every now n den threads are made challengin sikhs and dere faiths( its more unsafe for sikhs i guess.. only muslims are da ones who are spared here :p )

talkin about 200-250 years ago all sikhs wr hindus..
if being born in a particular family preaching a particular faith makes u da follower of that religion by default den u r rite and our forefathers wr hindus ..

ahem.. Nice detailed reply.. :-) thanx for this

Well yeah its realy pity to those minds who made such jokes, its their minds, they have none better to do, Plus I like to indicate that one who is doing such doesnt represents anything but anti-social community, they are not in their right mind and they will have to bear it one day.

Yes We Indians (esp north indians) owe a lot to sikh community, and we must always remember they saved our lives, But I initiated that 200-250 years ago all were called hindus, and not only nowadays hindus were in trouble, but whole hindus (including sikhs) were in equally trouble.

Again, ist not at all offensive to me if something is anti my faith, But it was not expected on this kind of social forum :-) Yes some topics have such comments. But its all godo everybody have opinions, But I again like to indicate, none is anti, only anti-socials are bad community, as they dont have any religion/thoughts/brains and they are born and found in each community/cast/creed equally.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
ahem.. Nice detailed reply.. :-) thanx for this

Well yeah its realy pity to those minds who made such jokes, its their minds, they have none better to do, Plus I like to indicate that one who is doing such doesnt represents anything but anti-social community, they are not in their right mind and they will have to bear it one day.

Yes We Indians (esp north indians) owe a lot to sikh community, and we must always remember they saved our lives, But I initiated that 200-250 years ago all were called hindus, and not only nowadays hindus were in trouble, but whole hindus (including sikhs) were in equally trouble.

Again, ist not at all offensive to me if something is anti my faith, But it was not expected on this kind of social forum :-) Yes some topics have such comments. But its all godo everybody have opinions, But I again like to indicate, none is anti, only anti-socials are bad community, as they dont have any religion/thoughts/brains and they are born and found in each community/cast/creed equally.

i really appreciate ur views bro and i m glad u took all dis in a healthy way..thanx again

pps309

Prime VIP
Exactly.. funny though.

This place is not hindu safe :(, Plus I like to append that 200-250 years ago all sikhs were hindu as well and there was none diversification,

Dat is totally wrong. Just getting born in any family doesn't make you hindu or sikh. We all are born as human and our beliefs and faiths make us Hindu or Sikh or Muslim.
Guru Nanak was born in Hindu Family but he said "Na Main Hindu Na main Musalman". His Faiths and beliefs were different and those who started following his faith and beliefs eventaully became Sikhs.

Now if you say Sikhs came from Hindus, I will ask fro where Hindu came?
No matter sikh or hindu, they all came from same source.
"Har Insan apni maa ke udar mein se aata hai, uss udar mein uski palna or raksha Bhagwan/Rabb karta hai."

Its just a way of thinking, if someone talks abt Sikhi it seems to you anti hindu, same way you trying to say sikhs came from hindu seems to me as an Anti-Sikh statement. It seems to me an attack on Sikh Integrity.

But I initiated that 200-250 years ago all were called hindus, and not only nowadays hindus were in trouble, but whole hindus (including sikhs) were in equally trouble.
That is bit wrong statement, it should be whole Indian including Sikhs were in equal trouble.

My dear friend, first of all I am a human being then a Sikh and an Indian. A Sikh is a follower of Guru Nanak and his 10 Jots.

What is wrong in saying "Na Main Hindu, na main Musalman"??

The whole thing wrong here is you cannot portray Sikh religion as a part of Hindu religion. It has different beliefs then Hinduism.

Its not like that I do not relate myself to Hindu, I do but not as a Hindu but as human beings and as told we all are first human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.