New problem faced by sikhs ... someone's caption on facebook

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
Just want to share what i read on caption of a pic on facebook.

I want to bring this issue to the attention of all the Sikh communities of the world about the new problems being faced by the Sikhs all over the world especially in the United States.
There is a new hardship being put upon the Sikhs by the Indian government. As you all know during 1980's-2000's, thousands of Sikhs fled Punjab to different parts of the world because of the political situations of Punjab at that time. In order to save their lives, they took political asylum in the different countries of the world. They are innocent families who were not involved in any kind of anti-social activities, but were just afraid for their lives, because of their situations in Punjab at the time.
After many years, these Sikhs became citizens of different countries, but they still have very strong ties to Punjab, India. They still have their families. They have their properties in Punjab, India. Now after many years, situations in Punjab have gotten better, and these families and people want to visit their families in India. But they are being stopped by the Indian Consulate in various countries.
We are not sure if this policy is made by the Indian government or not, but the Indian consulate in the US, Canada, UK, and Europe are harassing the Sikhs. They are denying the Indian visa to these Sikh families including children. Even 10 years old kids are being denied Indian visas to visit their grandparents. The situation in the Indian Consulate in San Francisco, Ca is worse. Let me give you an example. We know about a Sikh women and her husband who took immigration on a political basis. Unfortunately the woman's husband has passed away. Now she and her children want to take his ashes to India, but the Indian consulate in San Francisco, Ca denied them the visa. This is the mere height of the cruelty and injustice being put upon the Sikhs by the Indian consulate.
We are not talking here about 200 black listed people ( kali-suchi), but we are talking about thousands of families who are facing this problem in different parts of the world. These innocent people are not a threat to the Indian government in any way.
We request that you looks into this matter and bring this to the attention of the concerned authorities so that a solution can be found to this problem. In coming days this problem will be faced by the thousands of Sikhs all over the world.