Dr. Zakir Naik speech about Eating Meet

onlycheema

Banned
That's a freaking load of crap. His argument tends to lean toward:-
1) teeth structure of humans :- Humans have canine teeth, that's because of our evolution from monkeys. What will be his answer to "lion has four legs, why don't we use our arms to crawl then?"? or that lion tiger etc. drink water by a very peculiar movement of their tongue, while humans more or less gulp?
He totally circumvents the question of animals are "masoom" and should not be eaten. His argument is you can eat "halaal, animals who have four legs" because it's permitted by Quraan, well then why discriminate against Elephant?
2) Other argument being "total protein", our body does not require all the proteins that are there in the world. Vegetables have adequate protein required by the body to function properly. What one vegetable lacks can be provided by other set of vegetable, you won't remain protein deficient with a combination of two three vegetables. Milk has complete proteins, someone tell this preacher.

I hate these kind of preachers playing to the lobby. Idiot skipped the total essence of the question and choose the relevant portions to suit his arguments. This is how ignorance spreads in society. Atleast give proper knowledge if you want to justify meat-eating habits.

HSKukal

Elite
@Ambarsariya :
veere before statin any speech or person as amazin ..... u shud verify the fact ....
this guy is one of the biggest manipulator ... he only states those things wich prove tht islam is the ultimate religion .. rest all r not even worth to b a religion ...
https://www.unp.me/members/48011/
anyway veer watever the thing i always prefer to look into my religion ........

@Ambarsariya :
veere before statin any speech or person as amazin ..... u shud verify the fact ....
this guy is one of the biggest manipulator ... he only states those things wich prove tht islam is the ultimate religion .. rest all r not even worth to b a religion ...

anyway veer watever the thing i always prefer to look into my religion ........

Don't think so that he only praises his religion... Watch his live shows on Peace TV Urdu.....only thing he wants is Peace in India

HSKukal

Elite
veero i only said because i hav heard him live ..... at ma hometown ...
i also thought so tht he is one person who has read all granths ... but was really disappointed
any way i hav also posted a link ...
i can totally understand y u ppl like him but trust me veero i hav heard him live ...

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Biased teachings and also Manipulating the real Scripts.

Halal definition ?
RED iron (Tatti tavi) te khadd ke kise janwar nu katal karo fer kha sakde aa ohnu.

How many do this?

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
eh aadmi pagal aa ....egdi aap di soch taah full wrong ja rahi aa,.,te ohi soch loka nu deyi janda....jehre muslim,hindu meet nahi khande honge ish speech toh pehla oh eh sun ke ke ohna de granth ch likiya hoya ke meet khana chahiha,,,taah ohvi khan lage honge...........lakha,,murgiya te goats di death da eh jimewar aa