Kunwar :-)

vIgRe sAnT :-)
..... :a ......

Attachments

• atheist.jpg.filepart.jpg
    atheist.jpg.filepart.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 103

MAVERICK

khasi charai kiti aa sikhism di....and the funny part...according to article..people in us, eu and russia are converting to sikhism te saade ethe janta vaal katwayi jandi aa...:an

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
i m suspicious about the authenticity of this article coz
-the name of magazine is missing
-most of the things are taken from wikipedia
-page number is missing
-i dont think that any "athiest society" exists,moreover jhon smith seems to be a real fake name lol
anyhow i couldnt find anything wrong in this article everything stated is praise worthy(too much) for the sikhs and factfull

pps309

Prime VIP
do I need to be guided by bunch of atheist to follow Shri Guru Granth Sahib or I should take inspiration from our rich history of dedication, sacrifice, courage and valor?

i must say... WOW!!! GR8 article!!!! Sikha di chadai aa... !! j hale tak ni labea koi flaw ta hun kitho lab ju... THANX FOR SHARING MAN!!...

khasi charai kiti aa sikhism di....and the funny part...according to article..people in us, eu and russia are converting to sikhism te saade ethe janta vaal katwayi jandi aa...:an

sahi aa man...! Waise eh article conversion bare ni hai... eh atheist walo opinon di mang c ,,
according to the article, sikh hi ik ehoji kaum aa jede ch kami ni labbi ehna nu koi... te oh kafi parbhavit v hoye ne... baki sare religions de flaw kad chuke ne te khtam karan lai strong reasons ne .... pr sikhi nu jado parkhea ta ohna de hath khade ho gye... te loka to puch rahe ne es religion nu hor deeply samjan lai... GR8 article.. SARE PARO EHNU...