Toyota Chaser - Photo shoot

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
This is our Toyota Chaser that was imported from japan last november (09)

Its a 2.5 Litre turbo
rear wheel drive
4 speed auto transmission
Mods:
- Apexi Pod filter intake system
- TRD exhaust (after market manifold)
- Jasma Muffler
- HKS Turbo timer
- TEIN coilover suspensions(fully adjustables)
- Sparco DS2 18" staggered wheels ( front 235 and rear 245)
- TRD body kit
- Philips D2R reflector type xenon lamps
- Sunroof (Slide/Lift)
- NGK Iridium spark plugs
- TRD rear spoiler

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
some of em they are ultra low and they dnt need spoilers. but for this kind of body kit we need a spoiler to go on with it. otherwise the car would be fishtailing all the way.

nice example as in Tokyo Drift - toyota chaser
201858553_b5b4ad862d-1.jpg

Bgrewal

that car ive never seen in canada. i think here in canada they had the Toyota Avalon which had a FF layout. Chaser was FR i believe. Im not sure if they were the same car.

Bgrewal

we havnt had a good selection of FR cars since 80s early 90s. it really sucks. every car in canada is FF layout now except american muscle car revivals and high end expensive import sports cars.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
we havnt had a good selection of FR cars since 80s early 90s. it really sucks. every car in canada is FF layout now except american muscle car revivals and high end expensive import sports cars.
Avalon is different dude..
Not many people know about these cars. they are same as supra ..fast and at the same time they got 4 doors too. so its a japped up family sedan.
rear wheel starts spinning as soon as u hit the pedal.

this car stock produces 280 horses !

but the one we have its nicely modified. needs front mount intercooler to boost up hps

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
thanks brother. we always clean our cars during the weekend.. next year we are thinking to import a nissan V35 skyline or something nicely modified from japan.

my 2 friends bought rx8 one black and another red. they are fast but not as fast as skyline/chaser..

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
in Ottawa there are a lot of rhd cars cause one of the biggest importers were in that area. were i live there are very little but there are some.

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
dnt know much about the procedure cause i've never done it, but what i do know is that you cannot import a rhd car in Quebec {new law}. anywhere else you can so now the new hotspot for importing shops is in Ottawa.