my jeep srt8

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
jeep srt 8
powerd by 6.1 ltr v8 twin turbo ( 420-horsepower hemi engine)

0-100 kmph
in 4.6 seconds
maximum speed 280kmph

faster then Porsche Cayenne Turbo S which do
0-100 kmph in 4.8 seconds

Attachments

• DSC_0132.jpg
    DSC_0132.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,122

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
nice car

but am pretty sure they don't super charge/ turbo charge bigger engines

Powered by a 6.1-liter HEMI producing 415 horsepower (85 more horses and 25 percent more power than the 5.7-liter HEMI-equipped 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee) and 410 lb.-ft. of torque, the all-new 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8’s performance numbers include 0-60 mph in under 5 seconds, 0-100-0 mph in the low 19-second range, and 60-0 mph braking distance of approximately 125 feet.

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
nice car

but am pretty sure they don't super charge/ turbo charge bigger engines

Na they dnt do, but i went to MRT performance (hope u have these people in melbourne) they told me they will re tune the ECU and will produce 20 more horsepower and the car will go more faster like 0-100 in 4.1sec. Or if i put new ECU then it will perform much better like 0-100 in under 4 seconds and it will cost me about $15000 to $18000

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Na they dnt do, but i went to MRT performance (hope u have these people in melbourne) they told me they will re tune the ECU and will produce 20 more horsepower and the car will go more faster like 0-100 in 4.1sec. Or if i put new ECU then it will perform much better like 0-100 in under 4 seconds and it will cost me about $15000 to $18000
why do you need that for a 4 wheel drive man.. means a lot of petrol for the car

if you really want get your ECU Re-mapped from proffessional cost u anothr 500 dollars , change injectors(about 1500-2000$) , fuel pump(300--400), water pump, lifters and spark plugs ( platinum/iridium) thats all you need.

dont spend bloody 15 grand? you mad? get skyline R33 for that much :d take mine , still faster then those figures

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
why do you need that for a 4 wheel drive man.. means a lot of petrol for the car

if you really want get your ECU Re-mapped from proffessional cost u anothr 500 dollars , change injectors(about 1500-2000$) , fuel pump(300--400), water pump, lifters and spark plugs ( platinum/iridium) thats all you need.

dont spend bloody 15 grand? you mad? get skyline R33 for that much :d take mine , still faster then those figures
na man i m not gona do dat upgrade,

i m happy wid its performance,

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
hor ki yaar ami lod hi nahi aa.
jinni jada performance upgrade karunge insurance + + + + hoyi jaani and petrol - - - - hahha

better leave it stock man :)

HID's ta honia hi ne?

Thanks about comment on dastar,and yea hid naal hi aundiya ne, naale upgrade ni karoni australia vich petrol khatam hoyi janda lolzzz

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
ur in aus too right? where abouts
me in sydney,

i always go to melbourne, in april

coz we have kirtan smagam there in mel every year, we go to diffrent GURUDAWARAS in mel,

and now days this cuming long weekend we having samgam in sydney and all the melbourne sangat cuming to sydney,
but me in punjab now