Windows 7 !

SehaJ

Troublemaker
The minimum requirement is 4 GB RAM, Quad core processor 3.2GHz, 1GB dedicated graphics card, and 500GB hard disk space. and not to mention it comes with 12 different edition and price costing more than your whole computer. and will be forced upgrade to office 2010.

So :d

umang26

like a star!
lol those are not the system requirements for windows vienna (windows 7).
its just Windows XP with Windows Vista's looks and some noticble change for sure

MS: No new kernel for Windows 7, same requirements as Vista

He went on to say: "one of our design goals for Windows 7 is that it will run on the recommended hardware we specified for Windows Vista and that the applications and devices that work with Windows Vista will be compatible with Windows 7."

windows74-1.jpg

windows7Vienna-1.jpg

PS:- if i had the processor and graphics card sehaj mentioned about..i would consider that i have a super computer :p

can u tell me complet detail about thish version of 7 i mean version name,32 64 bit ..laso minimum harware requrment to instal this version of 7 bcs its lokig so great....reply me fast with version name:cool:

hi 2nd last pic of windows desktop is realy so best all of this can any bdy tell the version no or minimum harware requrment to instal this version of windows os..

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
You don't really need a high end system to run win 7.Infact if your system can't run windows vista the chances are that win 7 will work fine.

I have three laptops running win 7 RC

1. An old AMD with 512mb ram.
2. A core2duo with 3gb ram.
3. Atom based 1gb netbook.

Performance is better than vista and at par with xp.