Suggest some speakers

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member
801791large-1.jpg

Intex IT 4000 Elegant 5.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers

Technical Specifications
Total R.M.S output 35W Woofer output 20W Satellite 3W*5 i/p sensitivity 500mV s/n ratio 70 dB Power supply 230V
Retail Price: Rs2,650

#Jatt On Hunt

Staff member

Creative SBS A520 5.1 Desktop Speakers

Price: Rs. 3043

Key Features of Creative SBS A520 5.1 Desktop Speakers

• 5.1 Channel Configuration
  • 1 Subwoofer
  • 4 Satellites with 1 Center Satellite
  • 75 dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio

Specifications of Creative SBS A520 5.1 Desktop Speakers

In The Box Sales Package: Satellite Speakers, Subwoofer with Wired Remote Control, Quick Start Guide, Warranty/Technical Support Leaflet General Type: Desktop Speakers Configuration: 5.1 Channel Audio Features Max Output RMS - per Satellite (W): 5 W Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz (Satellite) Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB): 75 dB Dimensions Satellite (Width x Height x Depth): 80 x 144 x 104 mm Satellite Weight: 3.5 kg

deep

Prime VIP
if you have some money to spare.. then i would recommend u shld go for sony's dav-dz340k.... best sound output.. converts stereo sound into full surround sound... can be simultaneously connected to PC and your Standard TV or HDTV.

here is the link

DAV-DZ340K : DVD Home Theatre System : Home Theatre System : Sony India
r

if you are going to use home theatre with PC then there are several models to go with, look for Yamaha's home theatres, it comes with 5DVD Changer and speakers made of compressed wood. its worth the money,2 are floor standing.
i have its older model from last 5 years and it still sounds better than other newer models