Need help with my ipod touch......

ipodouch

i wanna back up the music on my ipod touch

ipod specs:
16gb
2nd generation
fw: 4.2.1

i need a freeware software that will allow me to back up every thing to a designated folder.

if you can help i'd appreciate it :D

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
ipod touch doesn't work like ipod clasics.. i have 80 gb video ipod and its easy just go ipod_control folder and search *.mp3 and copy everything . but in ipod touch u gotta u use itunes to back up mister

ipodouch

ipod touch doesn't work like ipod clasics.. i have 80 gb video ipod and its easy just go ipod_control folder and search *.mp3 and copy everything . but in ipod touch u gotta u use itunes to back up mister

....u see 22ji
my ipod was registered on another computer. The computer i have now is not the 'home' of the ipod. so if i click 'backup' it will erase everything on my ipod, in order to make my current computer its 'home'

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
....u see 22ji
my ipod was registered on another computer. The computer i have now is not the 'home' of the ipod. so if i click 'backup' it will erase everything on my ipod, in order to make my current computer its 'home'
OH YES omg .. huh.. did u research on forums

Kunwar :-)

vIgRe sAnT :-)
Ek ki? Copytrans ta freeware aa.. I use it all the time fr songs n itunes for my apps..

fer ta karo "Jugaad" : copytrans kholo ctrl A n make adump of the songs wherever u want :| n fr apps go in itunes n Transfer purchases

ipodouch

Ek ki? Copytrans ta freeware aa.. I use it all the time fr songs n itunes for my apps..

fer ta karo "Jugaad" : copytrans kholo ctrl A n make adump of the songs wherever u want :| n fr apps go in itunes n Transfer purchases

k...i'll give it another try ...hope it works :D

ipodouch

Kunwar look what happened....(click the link below, or copy paste it, to see what comes up)

untitled.JPG

this is what i was talking about earlier.....

and yea Rahul 22ji it is bloody usless!!

P-_-u-_-n-_-j-_-a-_-b

filemenu-1.jpg

Winapp | 3herosoft iPad to Computer Transfer 3.7.0.0916 | 6.56 Mb

3herosoft iPad to Computer Transfer is easy to use iPad transfer, iPad copy, iPad backup and computer to iPad software. You can copy and backup music, movie, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, Podcast and TV Show among iPad, computer and iTunes, including iPad to computer, computer to iPad, iPad to iPad and iPad to iTunes.

With this iPad Transfer software, you can sync iPad files to iTunes directly. Besides, it even prevents iTunes to delete your iPad files which don't match with your iTunes library. And manage iPad device as a portable hard disc to copy files from iPad to iPad easily.

3herosoft iPad to Computer Transfer is also a great iPad Manager tool. With it, you can browse file information, organize playlist and digital collection in iPad, such as create new playlist, and delete music. And this iPad to Computer Transfer software supports iPad, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod classic, iPod nano 5G, iPod touch, etc

Download: https://www.unp.me/f157/3herosoft-ipad-to-computer-transfer-140012/#post1949247

ipodouch

download "idump" software....
its a freeware and u can backup all of ur songs and video on ur hard drive......

Download from here
Download iDump 1.1.2 Build 30 Free - A handy iPod to PC transferer - Softpedia

filemenu-1.jpg

Winapp | 3herosoft iPad to Computer Transfer 3.7.0.0916 | 6.56 Mb

3herosoft iPad to Computer Transfer is easy to use iPad transfer, iPad copy, iPad backup and computer to iPad software. You can copy and backup music, movie, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, Podcast and TV Show among iPad, computer and iTunes, including iPad to computer, computer to iPad, iPad to iPad and iPad to iTunes.

With this iPad Transfer software, you can sync iPad files to iTunes directly. Besides, it even prevents iTunes to delete your iPad files which don't match with your iTunes library. And manage iPad device as a portable hard disc to copy files from iPad to iPad easily.

3herosoft iPad to Computer Transfer is also a great iPad Manager tool. With it, you can browse file information, organize playlist and digital collection in iPad, such as create new playlist, and delete music. And this iPad to Computer Transfer software supports iPad, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod classic, iPod nano 5G, iPod touch, etc

Download: https://www.unp.me/f157/3herosoft-ipad-to-computer-transfer-140012/#post1949247

thanks i'll check both of them out tomorrow.....:wah