Jio Preview Discussions

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
A week after extending 4G Preview Unlimited Usage offer to Samsung devices, Jio has now extended the offer to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 device ahead of their commercial launch. According to a tip given by one of our readers, Jio is now allowing Redmi Note 3 users to avail the Jio Preview offer. However, Xiaomi and Jio haven’t shared any official confirmation about it, yet.

Redmi Note 3

Under the offer, Redmi Note 3 users will get three months of free unlimited data, voice calls, video calls, 9000 SMS, 4G data and Jio Premium apps. But it’s not clear if all Xiaomi devices are eligible for the offer or only Redmi Note 3 users are entitled for it.

Redmi Note 3 users can download the MyJio app to avail the offer on the basis of location and city. The Jio app will generate offer barcode, which can be used to avail the SIM at a Reliance Digital or Xpress Mini Store nearby. Like general SIM purchase, users would require to submit address proof along with a photograph. After receiving the SIM and inserting it in the Redmi Note 3 smartphone, user must dial 1977 to activate the Jio SIM through tele-verification.

redimieimage-1.png

To recap, a few months ago Jio began selling LYF smartphones with SIM cards enabled for high-speed data services in bigger cities. Currently, a new Lyf smartphone buyer is eligible for availing the free Jio SIM card bundled with three months preview offer. Also, Jio is offering free unlimited 4G SIM cards for 11 Samsung handsets including S6, S7 and mid range phones like A5 , A7.

Note: This story is based on user inputs, Reliance and Jio have not given an official confirmation yet. I tried it on My Redmi Note 3 and it worked ;)
(Install My Jio and All Jio Apps)
Turn off Wifi/Mobile Data Then Open My Jio (Deny location access)
You will get option of Get Jio Sim
Generate Code and reach your nearest Reliance Jio Digital Store

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
hmmm dekhla fer
main ta keha si vi ose phone ch activate kari kyuki Imei othe ohi phone da huna :-?
baki dekho ki pta hoje :d

JJ

Prime VIP
Sim lai aaya waiting for activation

Kende 24 to 48 ghante lagange

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,510