:( itunes

i had to reset my pc
sara kush dlt hogya , songs b ,, hun mainu daar lagda k whn i sync my iphone with itunes all my music is going to get dlted becus i dont have it in music library
my question is k will all my music dlt from my iphne nd ipod to ? or no , if j dlt ho jao gi is there a way to bring it back
:nono
i wanted to downlod new songs par m to scared k dlt na hoje sara kush hi , nd tym b ni haiga sari music redownload krn lai :ghug2

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Answer is simple :d

Yes You can Bring Back all the Music deleted!

There are many recovery softwares :d

Like- Recuva :y
Use this to recover your music files then put these files in Itunes library :d

its so simple to restore ur all data haraman, just restart ur pc and press f8 then option come for restore and click restore .......................
or
another option is just goning to start button and click on restore my pc.

DBF

Mad
ginni is rite, you can use recuva (easy to use) and select the derive and stuff u want to recover....
but recover it on different derive or on an usb... so that more data can be recovered easily, if u recover on the same derive(like c, d, or where the data was previously) then there'll be rise of new problem...:)

*Genius*

Prime VIP
i had to reset my pc
sara kush dlt hogya , songs b ,, hun mainu daar lagda k whn i sync my iphone with itunes all my music is going to get dlted becus i dont have it in music library
my question is k will all my music dlt from my iphne nd ipod to ?
so you have all the songs @iphone/ipod ... use Sharepod its free (google it). and follow this instruction : http://tinyurl.com/8376f9a
this will backup all songs currently present on your iphone/ipod to your Hard Disk(pc/mac).

@pc - if you want to recover songs, videos , etc etc than use Stellar Phoenix (torrent)