How To Speed Up My Internet Connection

rollback4hunt

Where Al Ends Here Begins
How To Speed Up My Internet Connection
Posted: 13 Dec 2009 03:06 PM PST
There are many ways to speed up your internet connection. In this article I will show you how to get fastest speed to load your websites by the using of Google public DNS. Domain Name System (DNS) is a database system that translates a computer’s fully qualified domain name into an IP address. For example, when you type hackspc.com in web browser then DNS translate hackspc.com to computer readable number known as IP address and when computer knows about the IP location of web domain name it simply opens website in the browser.

Our ISP (Internet Service Provider) provide their DNS which are located at router. Sometimes DNS server of ISP is very slow then it takes so much time to find out the web address and open the website. To solve this problem you can replace your ISP’s DNS service with Google Public DNS by changing the settings of the network connection.
1) Go to Start -> Control Panel

2) Click on Network Connections in Control Panel

3) Right click on Local Area Connection and then click on Properties

4) Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and then click on properties

5) Select Use the following DNS server addresses in filed Preferred DNS server type 8.8.8.8 and in Alternate DNS server type 8.8.4.4

well it depends on the browser as well normally on IE u can't judge about the speed wheteher it has increased or not

i have tried this it was increased to a bit :pop

rollback4hunt

well it depends on the browser as well normally on IE u can't judge about the speed wheteher it has increased or not

i have tried this it was increased to a bit :pop
yaa dt is bt it works ....
all tricks posted by me is tested ...

now answer this question how does it actually works

the DNS & Ip address to the host machine is by the Server of the ISP who has DHCP configured in it

then how does it works :-?

rollback4hunt

now answer this question how does it actually works

the DNS & Ip address to the host machine is by the Server of the ISP who has DHCP configured in it

then how does it works :-?
hey u can do it by not changing IP of that machine Only change DNS of that Machine Dts It ... Nd if It not works Then Let me Know