Help Me Plz Help Me

Hi Friends................................................................
I Have Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHZ Processer.

2 GB RAM. & Intel(R) G41 Chipset This Chipset & Graphic Card is Intergretad. Plz Tell Me How To I Share More Graphic Card..................
I am installed Resident Evil 5 Game This Game Not Played On My Pc he say Out of Range But my graphic card is 1 gb my friend on 512 gb graphic card playing this game....................................PLZ HELP ME :pr

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
you have to buy a Graphic Card like NVIDA 9800 GT or ATI READON for Best Performance :y Because
Internal Graphic Card doesnot provide much gaming experience :n

you have to buy a Graphic Card like NVIDA 9800 GT or ATI READON for Best Performance :y Because
Internal Graphic Card doesnot provide much gaming experience :n
Mere kol Intergretad 1GB Graphics Card a Intergretad mtlab jinna mrzi share krlo eh share ghat hoya a main question kita k main isnu hor kive share kra.....................r u understand....................:thappar

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
OK :an Do This for sharing :an

1.Start up your computer and enter your BIOS setup. You will do this by tapping the appropriate key or keys during the boot up process. (Review the start-up messages on your screen for the particular key/s your system requires you to use).

Once you access your BIOS set up, select the Integrated Peripherals menu.

In the Integrated Peripherals menu, select the option for AGP aperture size.

Under this option, you will now allocate a specific amount of RAM for shared video memory. Generally, you may chose to allocate an amount ranging from 8MB to 64MB RAM or this purpose. In act, on newer PC's, you may actually allocate up to 128MB of RAM for video memory.

With a desired amount of video memory specified, you will then save your changes. Exit your BIOS set up. Your PC now has a shared memory, with a portion of its RAM allocated for video memory, and the rest used by the CPU.

OK :an Do This for sharing :an

1.Start up your computer and enter your BIOS setup. You will do this by tapping the appropriate key or keys during the boot up process. (Review the start-up messages on your screen for the particular key/s your system requires you to use).

Once you access your BIOS set up, select the Integrated Peripherals menu.

In the Integrated Peripherals menu, select the option for AGP aperture size.

Under this option, you will now allocate a specific amount of RAM for shared video memory. Generally, you may chose to allocate an amount ranging from 8MB to 64MB RAM or this purpose. In act, on newer PC's, you may actually allocate up to 128MB of RAM for video memory.

With a desired amount of video memory specified, you will then save your changes. Exit your BIOS set up. Your PC now has a shared memory, with a portion of its RAM allocated for video memory, and the rest used by the CPU.

bro intergretad periherphels option is not found in bios sett....

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
sorry mate thats the one thats sharing your RAM

more your share less RAM will be functions
this also depends on the type of RAM you have
if its single channel or dual channel.

Playing games on a VGA/ Integrated graphics is not supported these days.
You need a AGP/PCI-xpress ATI/nVidia GPU's with at least 1 GB of RAM DDR5 only then you will be able to play them.

if you really want a mean machine you need to build a computer with SLI /crossfire technology where you need 2 graphics cards

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
^^^^ 22g ehi main ehnu pehla keha eh manda hi nahi :n mian keha NVIdia or ATI de Graphic Card best performance dinde gaming layi :y

msakulu

Dugu
Hi the problem here is that Intel(R) G41 Chipset graphic card does not have dedicated ram for itself but shares its ram with the system ram. This chipset can take upto 1gb of ur system memory automatically when it needs to but only takes it after all other programs have enough ram. So when playing ur game and running ur pc lets say ur using about 1.5gb of ram. Whats then left for ur graphic card is only 500mb because you only have 2gb installed. Upgrading your ram will help solve this. If you are using a 32bit operating system max ram that can be used in 3 to 4gb and for 64bit operating system you can istall more than 4gb upto whatever your pc can support which is usually 8gb. To check this right click my computer and click properties. under system it will show system type. I would reccomend you get a dedicated graphic card with atleast 1gb ram or alternative upgrade your system ram according to which operating system you have i.e 32bit or 64 bit but this will just improve it slightly

msakulu

Dugu
Do this to check how much ram the system has allocated for the graphics card.
1.Right click on an empty area on desktop
2. Click personalise
3.Click on display settings below
4.Right hand corner below click advanced settings
5.Now read the adapter information on how much it is sharing and maybe it may have a option to manually change it depending on different manufacturers

Copy and paste that info then will be able to tell how much you can increase the shared memory.

Do this to check how much ram the system has allocated for the graphics card.
1.Right click on an empty area on desktop
2. Click personalise
3.Click on display settings below
4.Right hand corner below click advanced settings
5.Now read the adapter information on how much it is sharing and maybe it may have a option to manually change it depending on different manufacturers

Copy and paste that info then will be able to tell how much you can increase the shared memory.

Bro Othe Likhya aunda:

Chip Type : Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

DAC Type : Internal

Memory Size : 1024 MB

Adapter String: Intel(R) GMA 4500

Bios Information: Intel Video BIOS :wacko