cd ripper/burner

Desi_Kudi

Hello,
I had roxio cd/dvd burning system with my comp. when i got it but had to format and now i tried nero which won't even start-something about no access to registry and now i'm using the trial version of nero 9. any help/advice on what free program,if possible is good for copying,burning,ripping,making cd's/dvd's. I used to use windows media player also but after the format my desktop has become really slow and after doing a scan on laptop with kaspersky i turned off autorun so now the laptop doesn't even acknowledge a cd/dvd in it.
~Desi_Kudi

prithvi.k

on off on off......
i think u really mess up with pc..az few months back u have a trouble with a Virus but the infected file not found ...yup !
btw u on which OS<operating system> vista or xp !
Well after format pc does not get slow... even i am useing KAS antivirus..btw u have installed drivers properly nah..with the supply driver cd with urs laptop !

For urs burning cd/dvd issue -
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
ImgBurn supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI.
It supports Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set.
######

download from here its free and just 2 mb.. u will really like it and forgot nero lolz az its much faster then nero...
have a try -
The Official ImgBurn Website

chief

Prime VIP
BurnAware Free

BurnAware Free Overview

BurnAware Free is a free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software. It is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, MP3 music, DVD-Video discs and burning disc images. Free, easy to set up, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides clean, flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.

Features

• Create data, bootable and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
  • Create Audio CDs and MP3 CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
  • Create DVD-Video
  • Record boot disc images
  • Create and record disc images
  • Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
  • Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
  • On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
  • Auto-verification of written files
  • Supports CD-Text and unicode characters
  • Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required

Benefits

• 100% Free for personal, home use
  • Does NOT contain any spyware, adware, banners etc.
  • Does NOT require .Net framework or service packs
  • Based on the most stable and fast disc recording SDK
  • Windows 7 support
Download - BurnAware Free - Reviews and free BurnAware Free downloads at Download.com

Desi_Kudi

Prithvi:
Lol ya that was me,i'm thinking just buy a new system,btw pc is xp and laptop is vista. i didn't get any driver cd's with the laptop and when i do try to install new drivers i keep getting msg that I don't have admin access/authorization so log in with account when i am logged in with admin account at that time. Tanx for the program and will try it.

Qaswed:
Thanks for the great program.will definetly try it.