Become a Gmail Ninja

chief

Prime VIP
Become a Gmail Ninja

######

If you use Gmail, then these Gmail tips and tricks might save your time, increase your productivity, and manage your email efficiently.

At Google, they asked their Gmail users how they use Gmail and they finally combined the best of those tips into a guide and titled it ” Become a Gmail Ninja”.

Take a look at these tips, and find out your rank, based on your expertise. And see whether you are a “White Belt”, “Green Belt”, “Black Belt” or a “Gmail Master”.
So, Go and check out where you stand and how far you are becoming a “Gmail Ninja

See this Guide at: Gmail Tips

Well, I guess most of the users would be among of initial two stages, i-e “White Belt” or “Green Belt”.

######

When I read the guide, I found that I know some of the keyboard shortcuts for gmail and I was a “Black Belt” :p.

After reading the Tips for “Gmail Master”, I can proudly say that now I am a “Gmail Ninja

There is also a PDF Version of this guide available. You may Download and print it for your quick references.

Here’s the Direct Link “Gmail Tips [pdf]

So, Go Start with the tips that are right for you, and you think that you know them already.

See the Guide at: Gmail Tips