Airtel is Offering 2GB of 4G Data at Just Rs. 99 for Selected Prepaid Users via My Airtel

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Right now, every telecom operator is India is only focusing to not lose their customers to the new entrant Reliance Jio and it’s free 4G services. 4G internet has come a long way ever since its inception, and almost every Indian telecom consumer is now looking for a best and cheapest data plan, irrespective of their operator.

Bharti Airtel is undoubtedly the best operator in India right now, and its 263 million subscriber says it all. However, Airtel is also under pressure due to the Reliance Jio and its luring offers. Due to the same, the company is offering several offers for selected customers of Airtel. But, we noticed that almost everyone is being offered with different offers.

In our case, the company is offering 2GB of 4G data at just Rs. 99 with a validity period of 28 days. Also, some of our readers reported that they are being offered 6GB of 3G/4G data for just Rs. 148 with a validity period of 28 days, which is an insane offer.

Apart from this, there are several other offers available as well such as full talk time on recharging with Rs. 69. Another attractive offer given was the unlimited free calling to any network with just a recharge of Rs. 349 and that has a validity period of 28 days as well.

airtelmyappoffer-1.png

However, the offers are available exclusively via the operator’s My Airtel app, where you can monitor and track your SIM card’s activity. To know exclusive offers available for your Airtel prepaid SIM card, just download the My Airtel application from Google Play Store, which is available for free and log into your Airtel account.

After logging into your Airtel account, you can immediately see an option on the home screen itself as recharge. Hit that, and it will take you to the best recharges available for your mobile number. Select the offer you are interested in and recharge to enjoy benefit offers.