A Man Orders A Pendrive Three Times From Flipkart

A Man Orders A Pendrive Three Times From Flipkart But He Gets Something Else

Online shopping has been rapidly growing day by day by offering wide range of products at competitive prices. These shopping giants also attract customers by their reliable and quick deliveries. But imagine how will you feel if you place an order online and get an empty box in return of your money. Yes, that’s what has been reported in some recent incidents where online stores have sent bricks, loose paper or simply an empty box.

Adarsh Anandan, a man from Mysore ordered a pen-drive from Flipkart for Rs. 550, and guess what, not only for the first time but for the second and the third time, he received an empty box from Flipkart.

Here’s what he said:
β€œWhen I ordered a simple pen-drive from Flipkart, I never thought that it would take them forever to deliver it, and a simple purchase will turn into a never ending nightmare.

On 24th October 2014 I placed the order but got an empty box delivered to my house. I took up the issue with Flipkart and they assured me a monetary compensation of Rs 55 with the product. I asked for an apology letter with the product, however ever I never got one. I thought that it’s only human to err, but was in for a shock when I was sent another empty box. I was not at home and my mother took the order.

I was furious and once again I took up the matter with Flipkart. This time they didn’t accept that the fault was on their part, on the contrary, they indirectly started suggesting that maybe I have kept the pen-drive and making a ruckus just for no reason. They had my money and were not ready to resend the product. Already having spent so much time and energy on this I thought that I should rather have the product now, so I placed a fresh order.”

We have contacted Flipkart to comment on this topic and will update this story as soon as we hear more.

Flipkart sends an empty case instead of a pen drive - YouTube

Lutti Jande :hahaha

Technodify

[Mann]

Elite
Mai v oder kita c memory card mera ta sahi.a.gea. Packing mai tahi sahmne khulwai c koi.koi thaagi la janda cash on delivery karea karo te.item chk kar ke paise dea karo????