Facial Photo Retouching ( Tutorial )

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
Details:
This tutorial will show you how to create beautiful model face from ordinary girl photo. I will show you an easy method on how to create a nice looking effect in just a few steps.

I will use an image with a girl.

t3-1.jpg

First of all I’ll make the pickles and blemishes to disappear. I will select Spot Healing Brush Tool, and i will make small drawing over each imperfection of the face.

t5-1.jpg

The result is very good. It will take you some time, but I assure you will have the same result as mine. I will select eyedropper tool, and I will choose the color for the eyebrows. With a smooth round brush, I will try to accentuate a little the eyebrow. Try to set the brush opacity to 30 %.

116-1.jpg

You can see my result in the following image

t6-1.jpg

I will select the eyelash brush i have provided here.You can use any of them.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.
I will add the eyelash on a new brush, and I will go to Edith > Transform > Warp.

In the following image you will see how I will manipulate the eyelash with warp tool.

t9-1.jpg

I will place the same eyelash brush also on the other eye.

t10-1.jpg

The image with the girl looks already good.

t11-1.jpg

I will make a selection with Pen Tool around the girls face. I am doing this step because I want to add some simple makeup.

t12-1.jpg

I will right click on my canvas and I will chose make selection.

t13-1.jpg

Then I will go to Select > Inverse ( SHIFT+CTRL+I ).
Create a new layer ( press CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+N )
I will select Brush Tool, and with a smooth round brush (opacity value 20 %) I will draw over the cheek

t14-1.jpg

I will create 4 small shapes with Rectangle Tool.

t15-1.jpg

I will select all the layers with the rectangles, and I will click on CTRL+E to merge all the layers into a single one. The next step is to use Warp tool, to modify the aspect of the shapes.

t16-1.jpg

This is my result. As you see I try to add some light in her eyes.

t17-1.jpg

I will use Dodge Tool to add some lights over the eyes. This is my final result.

t18-1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------