UNP

666 and my HOLY HUKAMNAMA thread

is this a coincidence or what,, i'm not superstitious at all, but this biblical number just gave me a shiver up my spine,,, in my HOLY THREAD "HUKAMNAMA" http://www.unp.me/f15/daily-hukamnaa...59/index8.html mr. .....

X
Quick Register
User Name:
Email:
Human Verification

Go Back   UNP > Members > UNP Members - UNPians > Leg Pulling

UNP

Register

Views: 1467
Old 27-06-2007
reshmi_mutiyar

666 and my HOLY HUKAMNAMA thread

is this a coincidence or what,, i'm not superstitious at all, but this biblical number just gave me a shiver up my spine,,, in my HOLY THREAD "HUKAMNAMA"

http://www.unp.me/f15/daily-hukamnaa...59/index8.html

mr. johal, i'm sure doesn't even know he posted his post number 666 in this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the biblical story has it, that anytime anywhere number 666 falls on you, it will reveal itself on you,

i wonder how you friends feel about the DEVIL'S number 666,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 27-06-2007
reshmi_mutiyar

Re: 666 and my HOLY HUKAMNAMA thread

Concepts //// Belief //// site index
SIX SIX SIX
Six Hundred and Sixty Six
The number of The Beast / Satan / The Devil / Lucifer
In the book of Revelation in the Bible there is a verse where The Devil is predicted to come to earth and has a name which can be calculated to be 666. Ever wondered who that could be? There has been a lot of speculation about this, and it is now almost a cliche for anyone who people take a dislike to to end up getting someone working out a way to contrive a way to add up numbers to make their name add up to 666.
But the answer is much easier when you think about it logically. The book is very old, and at the time it was written there was such a thing as HEBREW NUMEROLOGY. This was well known, so "anyone with intelligence" as the Bible claims, could work it out. In fact the person to whom it refers was someone who it would have been obvious at the time who it was, in the same way that cartoons in newspapers are obvious who they are a caricature of.
One of the facts that clinches it is the fact that some versions of the Bible make it 616 rather than 666. This discrepancy is because of an extra "n" which was sometimes included in the name.
So now, let's open up the gold envelope and announce the name of 666 ...
It is...
Caesar Neron
(or Caesar Nero)
Ok, it's the Emperor Nero. But why is that? Well, he didn't like Christians. That's putting it mildly. It's like saying Adolf Hitler didn't like Jews and Gypsies. In fact Nero did quite a lot of nasty things to Christians, and so it is not surprising that Christians (who believed the world was coming to an end about then) believed Nero was The Devil, The Antichrist, 666, ... and all that sort of stuff. More about NERO here
It is, however, all a very long time ago.

YOU MAY CLIC ANY LINKS IN THIS POST AT THE TOP

Old 27-06-2007
sohni Pagg Wala

superstitous...............

Old 27-06-2007
reshmi_mutiyar

ji nahi,, not at all,,,,, mein te nanak ji de ghar nu manndi aa,,, fer v mein bible v parria,,, 2-4 seconds layee te kambni laggi menu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but still ji 666 to fall in a holy thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's a thought

Old 27-06-2007
sohni Pagg Wala

apninder g....666 will fall in all those threads dat r nearing 1000...hun mera shuru kita thread hai...will u go on date...it also have 666 thread...so whats da point getting scared of..??

Old 27-06-2007
Swashbuckling

kush ni ji eh taan aiven veham ei aa, pata ni kinne threads ch 666th reply hoyeya hona ......... eh taan naale pavittar hukum naame aala thread aa iss layee eh 666 da je koi significance houga v taan v khatam ho ju

Old 28-06-2007
reshmi_mutiyar

[quote=sohni Pagg Wala;270306]apninder g....666 will fall in all those threads dat r nearing 1000...hun mera shuru kita thread hai...will u go on date...it also have 666 thread...so whats da point getting scared of,,,,,,

haa ji ih te tuhadi gall thikk aa,, har ik da post count 666 to tappna hi aa,,,, per mera point te ih c , ki devil da number666 holy thread ch aa ke diggiya,,,,

Old 28-06-2007
reshmi_mutiyar

Sukhbir g veham ni,, i'm the last person to believe in vehams,,,,,,MERA POINTS TE IHH C , KI ,,,,,, JIDDA BHOOT PAREIT GURUDWARE CH JA KE LUKKE HON

Old 28-06-2007
SehaJ

Was this thread to be posted in Leg Pulling

Old 28-06-2007
reshmi_mutiyar

yes, sehaj,, because i don't believe in the HUCUS-POCUS, i just wanted to see if there were any believers

Old 25-07-2012
♥ (ਛੱਲਾ) ♥

nyc g nyc

« JB and dhillon de kartab II | I'm Back »