SMS 2.0 "Send Colourful SMS" Airtel

..::sHiNdA::..

:.-=šHïNda=-.:™

SMS2.0 is the creative new way to express yourself. It's the much needed upgrade to your boring old SMS application. It's fun, free, and it's fully loaded.

Cool and Fun Features

With SMS2.0 you get up to 28 different cool emoticons. You can also change the colour of your SMS font and background!! Now make your messages funky as you want.

Free Content

SMS2.0 offers you free content as well. Bollywood gossip, cricket trivia, the latest happenings, jokes, shayari, news, and tons of other stuff!!! All content displayed to you, while using SMS2.0, is absolutely FREE!

So what are you waiting for?? Download SMS2.0 Now!!​

Click below & Put ur Airtel's Number...
(or copy paste the link into ur browser)

Airtel

Supported phones are : SMS2.0 is available on handsets like Nokia 3109 Classic, Nokia 3110 Classic, Nokia 3120 Classic, Nokia 3230, Nokia 3500 Classic, Nokia 3600 Slide, Nokia 3610 Fold, Nokia 5130 Xpress Music, Nokia 5200, Nokia 5220 Xpress Music, Nokia 5300, Nokia 5310 XpressMusic, Nokia 5320 Xpress Music, Nokia 5320 Xpress Music, Nokia 5610 Xpress Music, Nokia 5700, Nokia 6085, Nokia 6110 Navigator, Nokia 6120 Classic, Nokia 6131, Nokia 6212 Classic, Nokia 6220c, Nokia 6233, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6280, Nokia 6288, Nokia 6300, Nokia 6301, Nokia 6500 Classic, Nokia 6500 Slide, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6600 Fold, Nokia 6600 Slide, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6682, Nokia 7210 Supernova, Nokia 7310 Supernova, Nokia 7373, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7610 Supernova, Nokia 7900 Prizm, Nokia E50, Nokia E51, Nokia E65, Nokia N70, Nokia N70 music, Nokia N72, Nokia N72 music, Nokia N73, Nokia N73 music, Nokia N76, Nokia N78, Nokia N81, Nokia N82, Nokia N91, Nokia N91 8GB, Nokia N95, Samsung I450, Samsung I550, Samsung J150

..::sHiNdA::..

:.-=šHïNda=-.:™
FAQ:-

Q1:-What is SMS2.0? Why do I need it?

SMS2.0 is an improved version of SMS .
It works the same way as regular SMS . There are no changes to the way basic SMS works.
SMS2.0 provides you additional cool features like font colours, emoticons, and free content.
There are no changes to your subscription plan . The number of free SMSs that you had before will remain the same. If you
have an Internet data plan, there are no changes to that either.

Q2:-Will my friend who doesn't have SMS2.0 get my SMS?
  • Yes. He will get the SMS as plain text, as he normally would. The smileys will appear as text characters. For example :D.
Q3:-Will SMS2.0 impact my battery life?
  • There will be a slight decrease in battery life. It depends on your usage and how often you visit websites. The battery life impact is
  • minimal and almost unnoticeable.
Q4:-What are the charges?
  • SMS2.0 is absolutely free. However there are charges associated with a few actions you may do. If something is chargeable, you
  • are always shown a message indicating the charge and asking you if you want to continue.
  • The following items are chargeable
  • When you click the read more link, internet charges as per your plan will apply for some websites. Some websites are free. This
  • will be indicated when you click the Read More link.
  • Downloading ringtones, wallpapers, etc.
  • For sending a request for daily subscription to jokes, shayari etc using the Subscribe menu option
  • For sending a request for items like live score or stock updates using the menu options
  • For sending a request to be contacted by an advertiser
What is free?
  • Downloading SMS2.0. It is a free upgrade.
  • Using SMS2.0. It is for free use.
  • Content that is shown to you through teasers and full screens. All content is free .
  • Browsing the content
  • SMS charges are the same. No extra charge. Your SMS subscription will not change.
  • There are no charges for the Internet data used by SMS2.0 to download the teaser and full screen content that you see.
  • Cost of sending SMS is the same as before.
  • There are no charges for the content displayed to you. All content is free .
I have downloaded SMS2.0 and got the registration message, but do not see any ads or content.
  • Check if you have Airtel Live APN on your phone. If not, provide user with the Airtel live settings.
  • Check your phone memory. If there is not enough memory then ads or content will not be downloaded to the phone.
I am unable to send or read messages. Guide user to uninstall application and then escalate the issue to Affle

technical support.
  • Customer name
  • Phone number
  • Phone model
  • Are you able to read message from Inbox? (Yes/No)
  • Are you able to create a new message? (Yes/No)
  • Date and approximate time of installation
  • Any other details
I have a problem installing.
  • Check what kind of error the user is receiving. Accordingly guide. The following are possible problems:
  • File corrupted: I f the user gets a ‘file corrupted' prompt, then the user needs to restart the phone and then retry downloading
  • by clicking the URL in the WAP push message.
  • Reinstall: Sometimes the user may try to reinstall over an existing installation. In such cases guide the user to uninstall and
  • reinstall again.
  • Insufficient memory: The space available on the user's phone is too less. Inform the user that s/he might have to delete some
  • files from their phone to be able to install.
  • I cannot access any WAP pages through the menu options on the ads/content Check if you are able to access Airtel Live page from
  • your phone.
  • If the user is not on Airtel Live send him the settings and ask him to access these pages again.
I have mobile office/ NOP activated on my phone. I still cannot see any ads/content on SMS2
  • You need Airtel Live even if you have Mobile Office/ NOP on your phone. Request for Airtel Live on your phone and then
  • try accessing SMS2.0
I uninstalled but the application is still there
  • Restart the phone. It will be fine.
I am not able to log on to the SMS2.0 portal
  • Did you prefix '+' and the country code to your phone number? For example: +919845633393
  • If the user is still unable to connect, please escalate to Affle technical support after collecting the following information from
  • the user:
  • Customer Name
  • Phone Number
  • Phone Model
  • Are you able to read message from Inbox? (Yes/No)
  • Are you able to create a new message? (Yes/No)
  • Date and approximate time of installation
  • Any other details