Asus Zenfone 5z Review

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
veer tuhade ki revieews hann

Review ta ki aje ta sirf views de sakde

Phone bahut wadia, audio experience ta sira, performance is top level,great value for money,
ICICI Bank de card nal instant 3000 da discount :d

Only thing is front camera could have been better

yeah i agree with you but i use oneplus 3 before that one is god for android updates and decent hardware but this phone not sure about updates

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
yeah i agree with you but i use oneplus 3 before that one is god for android updates and decent hardware but this phone not sure about updates

Hmm thats true Oneplus is fast in updates

Asus promised security updates bimonthly and promised android P uodate

Baki bug fixes ta aunde rehnge

Asus Zenfone max pro is getting regular updates, so i think asus will also provide regular updates to this one also

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Here is my Review

Phone is fast, zenui is optimized very well

Charging is very fast and charges from 10 to 100 in around 1 hour 20 minutes.Battery life is good getting around 5 to 6 hour of SOT.

Display Quality is very good.Also has Double Tap to Wake option.

Audio quality and loudness is great on this phone.

Rear Camera is ok, front camera needs improvements, even My Honor V10 Camera is much better, front camera is not upto mark that's why even face unlock is not fast and is like a hit and miss for me most of the times.

I upgraded from Honor V10 which was running on EMUI 8, thanks to Honor that almost every feature of Zenfone 5Z was already on Honor V10.

Performance wise phone is smooth,till now received 2 OTA updates with camera improvements and system optimization, so good to see Asus is working hard on improving user experience.

Bottom Line : Should You Buy it?
If you want Snapdragon 845 then you can buy it as it's cheapest one with Snapdragon 845, overall performance is also impressive and ZenUi is having many great features, the best thing is audio is great on this one.
The only main issue is that camera needs improvement and i hope asus will improve it in future updates.

I upgraded from Honor View 10 and I must say Honor V10 was overall better in terms of battery life,Camera, features but Asus Zenfone is better in performance bcoz of SD845, so it's not worthy upgrade for me i would say it a downgrade