UNP

Jazzy B Turns 40 Today

It’s the birthday of Jaswinder Singh Bains aka Jazzy B, the most popular Punjabi pop star cum songwriter. He has his roots attached to a place called Durgapur in Nawashahr .....

[Timezone Detection]
Quick Register
Name:
Email:
Human Verification

Go Back   UNP > Gallery > Image Gallery > Celebrities

UNP

Register

Views: 3703
Old 01-04-2016
Royal Singh

Wink Jazzy B Turns 40 Today

It’s the birthday of Jaswinder Singh Bains aka Jazzy B, the most popular Punjabi pop star cum songwriter. He has his roots attached to a place called Durgapur in Nawashahr which is a part of the much hyped city of Punjab called Jalandhar. When he was 5 years old, his family moved to Vancouver, Canada but now he resides in Birmingham, England. He has a total of 11 studio albums to his credit out of which 2 were religious ones (Do correct me if I’m wrong). This Crown Prince of Bhangra has had a couple of collaborations with other artists. He, as we all know, is a big fan of Kuldeep Manak and idolizes him till date. Jazzy B burst into the music scene with his innovative presentation at a time when bhangra got no more adventurous than sequins on a turban. Since his debut album Ghugian Da Jora in 1994, Jazzy had become one of the most important names in the Punjabi music world.

@kiran

Old 01-04-2016
Royal Singh

Re: Jazzy B Turns 40 Today

Married to Hardeep Kaur aka Hurrr Kaur, Jazzy B is the proud father of a son and a daughter.

Old 01-04-2016
Royal Singh

Wink Re: Jazzy B Turns 40 Today

Check out his old skool

Old 01-04-2016
☘∂нαη кαυя☘

Aww mine jazz @Royal Singh tfs

Old 02-04-2016
Royal Singh

This has proven I love him alot

Well jazzy is mine

Old 09-04-2016
Parv

singer taan vadia hai pr costume ajeeb hunde ehde

Old 09-04-2016
→ ✰ DilJani ✰ ←

Good

« Anmol Gagan Maan set to release her new video :X | Neeru bajwa with her husband Harry »