3 idiots (Chetan Bhagat's novel Five Point Someone, based)

MAVERICK

Starring: Kareena Kapoor, Aamir Khan, Sharman Joshi, Boman Irani

Releasing : December 26, 2008

idiots-1.jpg

3idiots_m-1.jpg

Rajkumar Hirani's 3 Idiots starring Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Sharman Joshi, Madhavan and Boman Irani has gone on the floors. The film is loosely based on Chetan Bhagat's novel Five Point Someone. The first teaser poster of the film is out and has a huge blackboard with mathematical formulae scribbled on it.

Work in progress

Sources reveal that Hirani doesn't want to give away the look of his protagonists soon, which is why the teaser doesn't have any of the actors in it. However, work on the film is underway and Hirani plans to wrap 3 Idiots by December.

Begins September

The source adds, "The shoot of the film with the supporting characters has already begun, Hirani and his team are in Simla and the film is scheduled to be shot in Ladakh, Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai as well. Aamir and rest of the cast will begin shooting in early September."

Shantanu Moitra has given the music for 3 Idiots while the lyrics are by Swanand Kirkire.

Class is on

Apparently, author Chetan Bhagat was the first to see the poster and quite liked the final result. "Since the setting is that of an engineering college campus the poster had to have elements of a classroom."

The poster has been designed by Rahul Nanda.

Jus

Filhaal..
Eh 3 iit-delhi (chetan bhagat is one of them) de mundeyan di story aa "Five Point Someone-What not to do at IIT". Its a true story of three young guys who join iit delhi and try to cope with the notoriously heavy workload of the institute. I havent read the novel as i'm not a reader but one of my friends was so much inspired by this novel that he ...... shaddo parre mitti pao. And ek hor gal eh tinno hege fuddu si. And asli aale bande ta novel-shovel likhde hi nai, nai te... india de top institutes de bare jehde janta de vichar ne sab badal jaan abt ki-ki honda aithe... te galtfehmia theek ho jan...buraaaaaahhhh!!!!

blingsingh

Po0Onjaabiiieeeee
Eh 3 iit-delhi (chetan bhagat is one of them) de mundeyan di story aa "Five Point Someone-What not to do at IIT". Its a true story of three young guys who join iit delhi and try to cope with the notoriously heavy workload of the institute. I havent read the novel as i'm not a reader but one of my friends was so much inspired by this novel that he ...... shaddo parre mitti pao. And ek hor gal eh tinno hege fuddu si. And asli aale bande ta novel-shovel likhde hi nai, nai te... india de top institutes de bare jehde janta de vichar ne sab badal jaan abt ki-ki honda aithe... te galtfehmia theek ho jan...buraaaaaahhhh!!!!

fuddu :lol2:thappar

MAVERICK

22 chetan bhagat ne pehlan iit kiti..fer iim..jithon takk mera khayal aa kaim banda si...inna par ke vi.ohne apna shonk poora kita...

deepak28490

Re: 3 idiots (Chetan Bhagat's novel Five

Its too good, i am a fan of chetan bhagats novels.
Posted via Mobile Device on UNP