what do you think about tattoos ?

SSA ji!! Tattos are very attractive...When you get one...you get addicted...Honestly!! mein joke nahi kar reha!! People spend a lot of money on tattoes!! Its very addictive habbit..people who get one tatto...will get 2 or 3 more in their life time.
As per Religious point of view.
I have a tattoo..I got it back in 2008...dostaa nal shaunk shaunk wich leh liya. Recently kujh meri zindagi wich eho jahe events hoye!! Main Guru Shabaad Vichaar nal bohot jhur gaya. The deeper you go into Gurbani and in Sehaj Awastaa...you learn one thing that you body is a temple..just like Gurudwara. Agar raab tuhaade hirade wich hai..tuhade andar hai...than you have to fully respect this body!!
What ever you eat or drink...you feeding that "god" inside of you.
When you dress...you are not dressing yourself...but the "god" inside of you.
Meri gal ajeh tuhaade zehaan wich nahi aaye gi. Eh maan di avaastaa bohot muskhil nal bandi hai. Now I am very carefull with what I eat...cuz raab mere andaar hai..mein ush raab di haundd hain....sehaj nal..pyaar nal roti khaanda...kyonki oh raab hi har paase vaart da hai...roti mein nahi kaah reha...oh kah reha!!
Jo tuhadaa sareer (human body)...hai..oh di sambaal rakhnaa tuhadaa faraaz hai. That taatoo (yes its attractive..its cool) par jiveh tuhaanu ush akal puraak ne body ditti hai..tuhanu oveh hi wapas dehni hai!! Your body is your temple..where god resides...you have to have utter most respect...You only get into this state of mind...when you start looking deep inside yourself..instead of constantlylooking at the world(maya). You came with nothing..and well we all gonna go empty handed. What is your purpose...your real purpose on this earth?? Bohot kismaat waliya nu pataah hundaa aapna real purpose...most people take life as a "social event" FUN SHUN KARO...maujaa karo..maan wich koi vairaag nahi..ush akal puraakh nu milaan di da koi chaa nahi.
Tattoes...Ear rings..Nose Pierces..are now fashion statements...par believe me friends...one time in the history of human kind...tattos, ear rings, panjeeba, nose piercings were given to slaves...ta jo ke ohna di door toh pehchaan ho saake. Slaved auratta nu panjeeba pah diya karde si..ke pattah lag jaye jadon oh bhaajaan di kosish karan...panjeeba di awaaz guards nu sun javeh!!
Well!! what ever I said...i didn't make it up...but gave you a different point of view. Baaki tuhaadi aapni marji hai... to my friends who drink/do drugs...Please stop disrespecting your body!! your body is a Boat that will get you across the river of maya...once you reach the other end (akal puraak) you will not need this boat (body) par ush waqaat takaar...you have to take good care of this "gift" given to you by akal puraakh

gill_di_dunalli

veeran naal sardari
@mazmarizer
u are absolutely right bro
at a certain point of age u find these kind of things nothing but non-sense

i personally dont like tattoos
though at my age people are so crazy about it and find tattoos really attractive
different people different views