so why do you think there is a God ?

What are your reasons for believing or not believing in God ?
Why there has to be the God ??

I will answer later - Threads starter's privileges ;)

Well simplest amoung the simpler, answer to first question is, We are told to believe in god, in our cultures. This is the soul reason.

2. Yeah there has to be a God, a supreme power, For example, u go to a bus stand, u look at a 5 Rs story book, u have a question: oh who wrote it, or who published it. This is simple, when there is a creator of such small 5 Rs thing, There must be somebody special behind this whole universal conglomerate. or not? Oh yeah there is somebody, but the foolish thing is we assume wrong things, The supreme power acts as a management, nothing wrong or unbalanced is possible in supreme management. The problem starts when people expect him to do specials or miracles in return of believing in god, they dont happen, coz supremem management runs flawlessely and non-partially to everybody, its an equal oppurtunity employer :so

Scientists Ne Ik Expiriment Perform Kita C.....
"Maran Waali condition ch Ik Banda C ,, Ohnu Ik Glass Box Vich band Karke Rakh Dita C...And After He Died There Was A Crack in The Glass....Which Shows That His Soul Escaped Or God Tried To Save Him"
SO There Is One Thing For Sure SOUL OR GOD

I know nothing but, I want to tell something here...
actually, we can say nothing by performing these experiments..
coz, according to the experiment, Dieing insect's soul can't break the glass box, but a man's soul can do the same..
The breaking of box is not due to any soul or something like that.
It is just due to the pressure created by the Residual volume of air, which is present inside the body of an organism and after dieing the same will diffuse out from the body...That's why, due to increment in pressure or u can say, due to pressure gradient developed in b/w the walls of box and atmosphere.
The same will take place in case of insect(small creatures) but glass will not break, coz wrt the size of the box, the dimensions of insect is too small...and moreover, the amount of total residual volume is less as compared, which is unable to create much pressure...and hence force generated is less...

and rest regarding God's Existence, I don't wanna say anything....
Thanks..
Bhullan Chukkan Di Khimma...

onlycheema

Banned
Ok whatever i got an interesting point of view from someone......admit it we all have banal view points when it comes to god, we all question his existence only because we can't see him and question why there is evil. So copypaste for you....

Let us discuss the problem of evil

One example among many of a formulation of the problem of evil is often attributed to Epicurus [9] and may be schematized as follows:

1. If a perfectly good god exists, then there is no evil in the world.
2. There is evil in the world.
3. Therefore, a perfectly good god does not exist.

This argument is of the logically valid form modus tollens (denying the consequent). In this case, P is "God exists" and Q is "there is no evil in the world".

Another version:

1. God exists
2. God is omnipotent, omniscient, and perfectly good
3. A perfectly good being would want to prevent all evils.
4. An omniscient being knows every way in which evils can come into existence.
5. An omnipotent being who knows every way in which an evil can come into existence has the power to prevent that evil from coming into existence.
6. A being who knows every way in which an evil can come into existence, who is able to prevent that evil from coming into existence, and who wants to do so, would prevent the existence of that evil.
7. If there exists an omnipotent, omniscient, and perfectly good being, then no evil exists.
8. Evil exists (logical contradiction).

^^^^ I believe this does not prove anything, for the human mind was developed by ourselves according to atheists for us to survive better as a race.
If there was a God, we would not be able to understand his ways because our minds are not capable of thinking in those ways.
Morales are made by humans and therefore we cannot apply them to transcendental beings.

If anyone's interested just see some epicurus texts n http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil

I have question regarding the glass experiment.

I have worked with R&D guys for long time and I know very well if they find a clue they will go till very bottom to prove their theory.

If their theory regarding the air released from organism's body and size of glass is verified then they must have tried it with small glass cases and small insects also or lets day dog and pigs.

I believe this is one of the many fake stories narrated by priests every now and then.

onlycheema

Banned
i can't even find evidence who did this experiment or what?? eho jehiaan gallan taa assin chauthi ch karde hunde c yaar.

And dude if you are connected with science it's very very fragile set-up that we guys live in, half of the results reported in journals you won't be able to replicate ever ever, half of them are just sham.

now finally m just sharing my views abt God's Existence...
According to me, there are 3 types of people, better to say, people can be categorized in 3 major groups.
1. Those who Believe in God (Strictly)
2. Those who doesn't Believe in God (Strictly)
3. Those Who Believes and at the same they doesn't believe (Neutral Condition)

Let us discuss abt each...

TYPE 1.
They believe in God, so if u'll ask the same question (God exists or not?) they'll just say YES...(coz, they are 99.99% Devoted towards God)
hmm, their views are somewhat acceptable too..
i mean they are correct at their place...

TYPE 2
They doesn't believe in God, so if u'll ask the same question (God exists or not?) they'll just say NO...(coz, according to me, they are 99.99% Practical) lol
coz, no one is 100% Ideal...lol ...:an

and their points/
views are acceptable too..

TYPE 3
now, if u'll ask the same question to them, sometime they'll say, YES and Sometime NO...:an
The most probable reason is, they are, 50% practical and 50% devoted to GOD..

And I think, most of us falls in this category.....:)

And finally, je tussi Practical bande kol, puchho oh kahega NO, kise hor bande kol, puchho (having devotion towards God) oh kahega, YES...
hor, bahut reasons mil jaan ge, coz, everyone either it is TYPE 1 or TYPE 2 or TYPE 3 all will try to give the best answers/views supporting their points...

This whole, is the thinking/imagination of mine...

Bhullan Chukkan Di Khimma...
Mein eh sab likhke kise nu v Hurt nai karna chahunda han...:pr

I have no idea why people talk of science when they talk about god. Science is a study of materials, and making best manipulation in material energy to gain best functionality. The core of science is electron and neutron, what is the power that puts energy to an atom? There is something, for sure. The things we consider non-living are also living beings, though they functionality is quite different then so called living beings.

There is sure a supreme power which gives energy to everything. And there is gazillions times more energy in a human being, which can be awaken by spiritual practices.

That was Albert Einstein's View..
It proves, that science is still not able to prove anything regarding God's Existence.. and I think, Science have nothing to do with God's Existence..
For me, God is present everywhere...
But as I already said, the thoughts and interpretations may differ person to person...

Bhullan chukkan di khimma..

prithvi.k

on off on off......
"When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous."
- Albert Einstein

"I get up in the morning & reads Bhagwad Geeta"
- Scientist & our ex President Mr Abdul A.P.J. Kalam

The Bhagavad has a profound influence on the spirit of mankind by its devotion to God which is manifested by actions.
- Dr. Albert Schweitzer:
then Emerson...Henry David Thoreau ... and the list goes on....

I have also read some were that Nasa too taken help from some stanzas in Granth Sahib..and so on... @ the time of kalpana chawala

well mostly all famous scientist/personality/greatest thinkers was and are god believers