Renowned names tipped to be a part of DJ's next...

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
A few days ago, we broke the news about Shweta Tiwari and Vivek Mushran being chosen to play vital roles in DJs Creative Unit's next on Sony TV. But now we hear that the entire cast of the show comprises of popular figures from the television industry.

As the concept of the show is about Parenting and will focus on how parents should behave with their children. Therefore the show is expected to have a large cast.

A little birdie informs, "Rupali Ganguly of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai has been paired opposite Vishal Singhh who made a mark with the prime show, Aathvaan Vachan- saath vachano se badkar."

Major chunk of the casting is done but a few actors are yet to be selected. Vivek Mushran and Vishal Singhh will play the two sons of the family while Shweta Tiwari and Rupali Ganguly will essay the daughter-in-laws respectively.

"Talks are on but I can't comment on the same," asserts Vishal Singhh.

Along with Vivek Madan, Sparch Khanchandani aka Iccha of Colors' Uttaran will be essaying a meaty role in the show and confirmed the same. There were also reports in the media about Ulka Gupta (Ek Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani) fame making a comeback with this show but Aashika Bhatia has been finalized to essay Shweta Tiwari's daughter.

We contacted Rupali Ganguly who states, "It's better to confirm my presence with DJ's as I am not allowed to speak about the show right now."