Ram Gopal Varma has just posted a #unhappydiwali message. Is it for you?

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
ramgopalvarma_ee928c189e8f11e684cd7afcc7-1.jpg

Looks like ace filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma has taken an interesting way to send out message to celebrate cracker-free Diwali through a series of sarcastic messages on social media.
In fact, the director says he has no plan to celebrate Diwali.
He tweeted:

Ram Gopal Varma ✔ @RGVzoomin
I wish a very #unhappydiwali to all those who release poisonous fumes of Zinc, Sodium, magnesium and potassium through their crackers
8:00 AM - 30 Oct 2016

I wish very #unhappydiwali to ppl who raise noise levels of crackers to unbearable levels torturing unwell old people nd vulnerable babies
8:04 AM - 30 Oct 2016

I wish a very #unhappydiwali to all those who aggravate the condition of bronchitis asthma and chronic pulmonary diseased patients
8:07 AM - 30 Oct 2016

I wish a very #unhappydiwali to those who create misery to birds and animals using noise and dazzling fire light as torture weapons
8:12 AM - 30 Oct 2016

I wish a very very #unhappydiwali to all those who don't even know what narakasura did that they have to celebrate his death
8:18 AM - 30 Oct 2016

Finally I wish a very very happy Diwali to all those who do not celebrate Diwali .....As per me everyday is a Diwali for me????
8:19 AM - 30 Oct 2016

It's proved 1000's of times no ones wishes ever did good to anyone but since our traditional dumbness continues here's wishing happy Diwali
1:28 PM - 30 Oct 2016

Except increasing chances of getting burnt or going deaf with sound what else different on Diwali day? Shopping sweets etc u can do any day
1:45 PM - 30 Oct 2016

May the goddess of light make u rich and ur neighbours poor because if everyone becomes rich there's no meaning for rich????
1:51 PM - 30 Oct 2016

May the goddess of light make u more richer than Mukesh Ambani..when we anyway know wishes won't come true why be petty and wish for less?
1:54 PM - 30 Oct 2016

Most people who wish immense prosperity for others will die of jealousy if their wishes actually come true ????
2:01 PM - 30 Oct 2016

Everyone wishes God to give others immense wealth but they won't give one single rupee from their own pocket????
2:04 PM - 30 Oct 2016

Varma, who is busy shooting the third instalment of the popular crime-movie Sarkar with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, added: “Finally I wish a very very happy Diwali to all those who do not celebrate Diwali...As per me everyday is a Diwali for me.”